Finding the one - Get HAPPY

Posted

Well i believe its not or ever guna be on this site. Too many people lie to eachother and lead things on, when they know in thier hearts they are never guna go further, for those who are genuine, they are the ones that will truely prosper in the end. xxx

Posted

I couldent Agree with u more Susan

Posted

Tell me about it..................only i've witnessed it on both sides............what it Is, is SAD!!!!! Really, REALLY SAD!

Posted

it sure is

Posted

Thing is, you meet someone and start chatting, you hit it off and then realise they ar also flirting with others, so your like wtf.....lies, and if you post a nice comment, ya get the ones thier flirting with come on with thier jealousy ect ect...so ya know what, damn to it, im only wanting friendship here instead. x

Posted

That's what my ex's (4) all did to me and this was just entering into cell phone era. They all based it on a freakin lie! What did they think would happen? Did they ever feel like asses? Got calls years later (we're talkin like 10 years after the broken relationship, yeah after because we all KNOW and find out) saying what FOOLS they'd been. Well............no fuking shit, BUT GUESS WHAT? THANKS FOR FUCKING UP MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU WERE ALL USERS THAT LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really people, do you really want to string out your lonely life, moving up to 7 times or more a year lying to everyone including yourself, and tripping over those of us who gave a shit and fell so hard in love. You walk off playing the same fuckin game leavin broken lives in you wake. THANK YOU SO FUCKIN MUCH!

Posted

Well said debbie, well said, bravo

Posted

I think we are all guilty of flirting and yes it feels good until someone gets hurt.
But I also know we all need hopes and dreams.
Maybe something will happen and maybe it won't but having someone special in your life is everyone's dream.
We have to love ourselves first and that someone will come along.

Posted

yes we all know the difference between harmless flirting and then the private chats. The stuff when the person says they want to get to know you blah blah, and all that jazz lol, anyway, it doesn't faze me, its better that i've found some amazing new friends on here, that makes up for everything lol, like you carol.....x

Posted

awww blushing now.
Cuddle time for you miss (((((((hugs)))))))

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

I'm sorry this is the case but thank you for sharing, it's very good to know about the deceit ..... I’ve been leery so this just confirms. I’ve notice a lot of in fighting in certain groups as well, it’s weird, I've never seen this on other sites..... Anywhooooo have a great trip, perhaps you’ll meet that person of your dreams on it
Cheers
S

Posted

thanks sarah, im just pointing out that there is a lot of deciept, but it happens everwhere really, its just fustrating haha. im sure ill find that girl, could find her anywhere lol

Posted

I wouldn't say I'm a terrible flirt
Actually I think I'm pretty good at it LOL
It's fun when you tell a girl she is gorgeous because it is the truth.
I happily do all the time because this world has a way of beating us all down.

Sarah, I think fighting on group pages is the owner of the groups responsibility and I don't allow any bullying or name calling as I worry that anyone who reads it can get upset by it. 
I try to keep everyone happy and at times that's not easy but always worth it.

Posted

There is commenting that a person wonderful, beautiful, sweet, kind, ect
There is flirting, hey there sexy, gorgeous, amazing, ect
Then there is deceit, sure I love you, let's get together (even tho they are miles away) we could........................fill in the blank. But it's generally something that leads you to believe you have a special one on one relationship with this person, until you see, hear, or worse witness that this was never serious to them to begin with.

But you've been swept up in your new love, the feelings, the plans..............and you fall to the way side hurt. Confrontation leads to the whole, I didn't mean...........you misunderstood..........................oh so an so and I are just friends.

Tread lightly and guard your heart, there are many that choose to deceive!!
I know many do this on purpose. Just because it makes them feel needed and wanted so badly but they wouldn't know how to commit. The others, even knowing they have left people hurt and devastated refuse to change, it's never their fault.

Posted

So stop looking in the wrong places
If you want someone who will be with you forever and love you for you
Start with that person in the mirror
We all too often try please everyone else and who loves us?
Stop looking for someone to make you happy and just be happy
There is nothing sexier then a gorgeous smile
Who wouldn't want to be with someone that can make them happy
That special someone will find you but you have to be a special someone too

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

Bang on Carol bravo! It's as easy and as hard as it sounds, you said it well Sista *big freakin smile*

Posted

It is true. I conformed to what they needed and didn't stay true to myself and my needs. I can only hope that they can use me a sort of measuring stick. Take the great we had together and build on that.

But I do think letter writing (yes, snail mail) and meeting a few times before just allowing someone full access to your heart is essential. In our day of instant gratification in just about every area of our lives has disabled many when times are tough. Just run to the next place, thing or person.
:/