Jst a ? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hw does one join n ur circle? Been popping n n nt once has anyone spoke 2 me r even welcome me

Posted

Hello, Mark...I joined just this morning. I'd like to welcome you alongside myself, and I want to believe that it's just an oversight and that you aren't being ignored. I suspect that you'll have new acquaintances chatting with you in short order. Stay encouraged, and 'Welcome' from me. :-)

Posted

mark

sorry no on has welcomed you.... so let me be the first and say 'welcome' mark!

may i suggest a pic of you instead of audry? guys like to know what the other guy looks like.... don't U?

and all this is a two way street... you can start a chat with someone too :-)

friends if you like .... jerry

Posted

welcome mark n aj..yes u can start chat too..loll.im not an official welcomer on here,,yet,,i havnt decided to or not yet
but u find it useful,, better change ur pic two,,no one can see who they are changing emails with etc Andrew

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Welcome Mark and A J hope you like it here and sorry that no one has welcomed you sooner. I hope you don't feel left out.

Alfawolf

Kurt_Hanson
Posted

Hi Mark,
I just joined last week and no one greeted me either. I just jumped right in and started joining any discussion of which I had an opinion.
Let me take a moment to welcome you. I'm sure there are many nice people whom are also happy to have you as part of the group.
I live in Southern California and it's a beautiful day and I'm off to the beach. It should be a great day for boy watching at the local gay beach.
Enjoy Memorial Day,
Kurt

Posted

why should the shell be the reason a person talks to you? So if I don't have the right look what still the cold shoulder? Shouldn't you try and get to know the inside not the outside.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

sorry i am late Mark, i have been busy with work, welcome to gays.com, how are you sweety pie? if you met Mike Wolfe, he will tell you that i am the biggest flirt on here. the truth is i am not only the biggest flirt on here but i am the type of guy who will take you under my wing if you allow me to lol

Posted

Hello Homer. I'll flirt back.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there Mark ( and to you too Kurt ) A vary big
WELCOME to you both to the Group and and
to the site.
Just come and join in, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Tommy,xxx

Posted

Please don't get it wrong. I was just asking a question and from some of the the things I was told is that if I don't put a photo of myself so you all can judge me or see if I'm worth getting to know it won't happen. It's not just here that people of superficial but it seems that way in the gay communtiy. We are quick to only deal with what we can see and fuck the inside. If that is the case then I will never be welcome here because I won't put up a pic of me what I look like shouldn't matter if you want to make friends

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Please.Mark,
The one thing what a must ask you
not to do is to tar every one with the same
brush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. We are all are not the same.
I don`t know if you agree,or not,but i must admit
it is something to think about tho ????

Posted

Hi Mark and Kurt, and Welcome

Tommy_Storey
Posted

And we are all on hear to make Friend`s
and this includes my self too. lol xxx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Mark, you do not need a picture. all you need to be is your self. when i rate some one i would like to see a picture of the guy that i am rateing to see how cute he is lol but other then that, just be your self sweety

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

hi and welcome kurt, i almost for got to say welcome to the group sweety

Posted

But Andrew, how I look isn't my first impression.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i go buy what is on the inside of a person like humor lol

Posted

Well, going by wht I'm reading u seem to he a gd ideal of u