Hello Rainbow Lounge members :-) - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

I'm here based on a recommendation from Michael Wolfe, and simply wanted to extend my greetings to all participants. I joined gays.com recently and thus far it has been most welcoming...I've met some engaging and rather pleasant people. This is a joy for me, having isolated myself from the world for some time now. I feel like a shy little boy inside, peeking out the front door for a glimpse of what's happening beyond my front yard. :-) Again, warm greetings to all and tap me on the shoulder and say hello should our paths cross. I promise not to bite! Love, Peace and Blessings always.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Tap, Tap! We are all so very blessed to have the opportunity to have a forum where we can speak openly. Where respect is held for person and opinion. Gays.com is wonderful. Come out and play. Let your inner child guide you

Posted

I totally agree, wow yeh it's a Privelege 2 have u here A.J. same as it's a Privelege 2 have all the ppl on Gay's.Com. U are with one hell of a Great Family as u will find out, So Welcome A.J. and enjoy ur Journey.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Where's the cookout? Gees, I served in the AF for 1/2 my life and still don't get invited to cookouts! Hmmmm....LOL It's ok, I served so people like that can continue having their cookout each yr....and have no clue why they do it! Wonder if the Easter Bunny gets a basket???

Posted

@ Elvia and Richard: Thank-you both for the warm welcome. What a terrific website this is. I've done nothing more than put myself out there and some wonderful souls have embraced me so quickly. I'm so jazzed!

I hope you both are enjoying your day. And Elvia, I have to agree with you in that too many people have no clue about what Memorial Day means in America. When I stop to consider the sources however, I'm not surprised. I've prayed for our troops, as well as the sons and daughters that never came home. Today is bittersweet.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome A.J. how are you sexy? it is not only a privelege to have you here, it is a privelege to see a new sexy face lol

Posted

I'm doing well, Homer. Sorry; I didn't see this greeting until just now. Thanks for entering my life path. :-)

Elvia_Beck
Posted

I'm a lesbian, but I agree, AJ is a beautiful man. Love his baby too.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome A.J. , your a sexy sweet man lol

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Andrew,
The one thing what i would like
to say to you. and it is this--
You are a real Gentle man,sir,
and for shure,you will find
a lot of friend`s on here and
you are fitting in just fine.
Hug`s Tommy,xxxx

Posted

@ Tommy: You are an Angel on Earth. I don't know that I'm worthy of your words, but please know that you have given my soul a lift given your sentiment as expressed. Thanks buddy; I really am touched. Sharing the wealth of hugs with you in return my friend.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

See A.J. told you that you will like this group just as well as Gay Guys

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Mike, i think he found that out lol

Posted

Tues., May 29th, 12, 19:25 Hrs. M.D.T.
A.J.!
You Promise Not to Bite LOL, Hope Doggie Won't Either, OK
Oh Yes My Little Kid Send His Meow, Meows, Hint He Would
Love to Play With Doggie.
Hope Through the Stsrgate With Doggie and Both Kids Can
Introduce Themselves. .
Enjoy,
Operater.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Hello to everyone in this room today...It's Friday!!!!!!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i am also happy it is Friday too. I have now 4 whole day`s off now !!!!!!!!!! I have Sat & Sun off plus, Mon ( bank hol ) & Tues ( Our Queen`s Jubilee ). God bless her.......... God save our Queen................ Tommy xxxxx