Anneke_Thiem

feeling like the biggest idiot in the world - The Rainbow Lounge

Anneke_Thiem
Posted

sometimes I really hate myself for saying such stupid things and I dont even manage to make a proper apology. Does it lack of english or intelligence? -_-

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Lol...don't fret so much over slight of words. In the Queen's English or the pauper English, there will always be someone offended. There was no malintent. So don't worry, we know what you meant.

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

If you are aware that it's not a proper apology than make it proper. One of the greatest gifts I gave myself a few years ago was to own when I'm wrong and apologize, even if it takes a few times to get it right. Hating ones self does nothing to solve the problem at hand and usually the "hate myself" statement is really just a way to avoid having to taken ownership of what you did or didn't do.... that's just my take....
Cheers
S

Anneke_Thiem
Posted

I tried to make it a proper apology but its just is being ignored. A wrong set of words can make it sound insulting and can hurt someone badly when you really didnt mean to. I just feel like I have to watch my words all the time. Well I shall continue practising apologizing tomorrow.

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

Best of luck

Anneke_Thiem
Posted

Thank you