A.) A Boy and Girl Couple?

B.) A Gay Couple?

C.) A Lesbian Couple?

Derek_Bliss
Posted

an understanding couple last longer than anyone else

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

As Derek says, no natter what the couple is, it boils down to love & understanding.
Been there - done that - I lost. :-(

Posted

In either relationships if it`s just based on emotions neither will last!

Derek_Bliss
Posted

the only couple that last longer are the one's in a relationship based on mutual trust and love and understanding,sacrifices have to be made, that is the only type that can lead to 50th anniversaries, anything else give it a year or two tops, you have to know that sexual orientation has nothing to do with time, people are the only contributing factor in this equation.

@ Marcus Skyes, if you tried then you never lost, lose is only for those who dont dare to try or fear commitment, and as you said been there done that then your one of lucky people who dare to venture in this world to find their own kindred spirit, congrats babe you won more than you know.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Thank you Derek
Wise words, I have to agree, sent you a message.

Posted

I am with B) a Gay Couple

Heebie999
Posted

I think it's a silly, and irrelevant thing to ask.
The only relationship anyone should be concerned with the longevity of is their own. Relationships fail becuase they break down from the inside. (yes. societal pressures can help exacerbate the problems that may cause a relationship to break up.. but it's still up to the people in the relationship to make it work, or choose to end it.)

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am with Richard on this, B) gay couple

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have been with the same guy for coming on 25 years..We love we live and we trust each other no matter what...I know females couples who have been together just as long..Oh and lets not for get the str8 people...I live on a street that we are the only one that is gay and all the str8's have been marry and living well for a long time..
So I have to agree with what was said if you love trust and believe in the one your with it will last a long time..If not then it won't last at all...

Kurt_Hanson
Posted

Unfortunately, I don't see too many couples that stay together for many years, no matter the gender. Happily, I do have a few friends that have been with their partner's for 20 to 40 years. That always warms my heart and gives me hope.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think that there is a thing about this that we need to know that the ones that are in love will last just as long no matter what orintation. So I can't pick on the fact that if in love they all stay together about the same.

Alfawolf

Posted

As long as you both want !
Does it really matter ??

Posted

It could be any of them, Depends on which couple love each other enough to really work at having a good long lasting relationships, ride the bad times and enjoy the good, and stay together. So long as they each remember that they now have three lives, their own two lives and their life together. It is an old Native American idea.

Posted

boys

Keith_Imeson
Posted

having never been in a relationship myself you don,t see to many that last that long like they did in the old days. it seems like your parents would stay together no matter what

Posted

HERE IS THE VOTE FROM THE IRISH REPUBLIC, B) GAY COUPLE.

Kurt_Hanson
Posted

I think that many of see our parents sticking together for more reason than love. Many feel trapped because of finances, children and they're too frightened to get out of an uphappy situation to go into an unknown, unstable situation. Tina Turner said, "What's love got to do with it"?