“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” - Get HAPPY

Posted

I find the simple saying are often the best don't you think?

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

Tommy_Storey
Posted

OR========

When you Smile,then the whole world
Smiles with you.=== But when you Cry
then you Cry alone..
My,Late Gran Mother. lol xxxxxxx

Posted

Ahh, Tommy that is so True. Tanx

Posted

It's hard to think in simple term though while in the throws of sorrow. The trama of loss needs to be grieved. I can agree with your simple statements, mine happens to be "this too shall pass..."

Juanis_San
Posted

AMEN!
easier said than done.

Posted

Isn't it always! But if we can focus on one true thing that's positive while goin through what feels to be the pits of hell itself, then we may survive. A therapist once told me "feeling your feelings won't kill you but keeping them in can". I've found that it feels like that wall of pain, hurt, rejection, loss and abandonment would crush me but it has never destroyed me.

Juanis_San
Posted

ah! good therapist. never taught about it like that. i always taught if u have some hope even a lil ray of hope u will get thru it.

but i find it hard at times myself

Posted

I always tell myself when there is nothing else
there is always hope.

Posted

Just out of curiosity, what is you definition of hope?

Posted

What is hope? My hopes and dreams turned to dust When she went away I cried until I had no more tears left so I thought  But still when I think of her a tear is in my eyes again I read her letters and I remember her and smile just a little  We had so much fun together  She told me not to give up  I have to wait to see her again And now I do as I always did I see her in my dreams So what is hope you ask me Hope is tomorrow Hope is a dream to believe in when there is nothing else Hope is get up and face the day and do what you can Hope is helping your friends, family and fellow man Hope is knowing we are all the same deep down inside We all need love and we all need a little hope to cling to Hope is a little light in a dark, dark night Hope is not giving up and learning to fight Hope is a dream we have to believe For without our hopes and dreams We have nothing Plant your seed of hope and watch it grow

Posted

Hope is what you hold on to when you are told you only have 3-5 years to live and you know your young family needs you.
Hope is going on clinical trial drugs not knowing if they will help.
Hope is not listening when everyone else has given up on you.
Hope is always there no matter how small if you look closely you will see that tiny spark.
It is up to you to light your fire.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

"Ego" is the only requirement to destroy any relationship. So, be a bigger person. Skip the 'e' and let it 'go'.

-Indie-

Posted

Dr. Seuss was a brilliant philosopher.