Jony_Star

OMG...WTF???!!! - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so i'm signing off my yahoo mail...and it takes me to the yahoo main page...i usually click on any interesting news i see on there...but this is just wrong...so i see the title "Parents Put Toddler In Washing Machine"...i'm like no...they actually have a video of the incident...watched it...it's like WTF???!!!...who the hell puts their child in a washing machine that's gonna turn on???...i'm posting up the link for anyone who hasn't seen it...but the video is disturbing...so only watch it if you can take it...if you're interested in the details just look it up...i didn't...i just saw the video and i was shocked...harmless joke or not...i don't think any parent should be physically joking with their child like that...anyways i'll leave you guys to watch and comment if you like... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lATsw-l1oKs

Tonia_Docter
Posted

I don't think that I want to watch the video, but my comment is that it is too easy for some people to have kids. As somebody who adores children (former teacher, foster parent and have nieces and nephews) I find it appalling that this is posted online. I hope for the child's sake that the parents get some help in the way of parenting classes and they get some other forms of intervention sent their way.

Posted

so do i...cuz children don't need to be around parents like that...

Posted

Wow! My question that runs through my head......what if the woman hadn't noticed they were being video taped? I think the kid should be placed with relatives while the parent go to court mandated schooling for parents. And then every so often suprise visits with drug testing.

I feel children are Gods' mos5t precious gifts and need to be raised with great care and training. I don't have any sympathy folk people like this!!! :O

Posted

*parents

*folks

Posted

i hear ya on that...and i was just talking with my friend Trevor on this topic...i just don't know where parents' heads are these days...cuz some time ago i had read that a grandmother punished her grand-daughter for lying about having sweets...the girl ran for hours...people saw her and didn't do anything...anywho...the girl died of severe dehydration...she had been running more than 4hrs i think...or around there...i'm not sure...the mom knew and did nothing about it...apparently running til you die isn't a harsh punishment...just for lying...and i don't know how many watch the news...but i even remember that little publicity stunt from the couple that were in Wife Swap...how they put one of their children in a hot air balloon...i mean does it ever occur to you that you're putting YOUR child in DANGER???...apparently not...or else they wouldn't do stuff like this in the 1st place...sorry to be such a party pooper all of a sudden with these tragic stories...usually i like to write about good things...but i think we also need to be aware of the bad things too...

Posted

It a very difficult when you come to understand that this stuff happens around most of us all the time but because we don't take the time to notice people or worse, purposely NOT noticing bcuz you don't want to take four hours out of your time because you don't think the athorities would do anything anyway! How horribly wrong is that?!? :'(

Tonia_Docter
Posted

It is so sad that the kids can't choose their parents. And that the courts are so interested in reuniting the families at all costs when kids are taken out of the home.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

OMG!! I will not watch that. Some are just not mention to be parents!

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Correction: not ment to be parents!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i have watched this Video,all the way though.
And to me it looked as if a Joke went WRONG big
time !!!!!!.

For starter`s the perent`s did not for a moment
exspect the tumble drier to start. You can see
that they were as horryfied as every one else.
when it did.

I think that they just put the child in for a Second
or two,and the take him out, but in stead of this
happening.the Door locked,and off it went.

I think that if the perent`s had known this to happen
then in my opiniean, not in a millian year`s would
they have put the child in.............
Tommy xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

But like you all,tho,i think that they should of done it at all,in the
first place,but it did !!!!!!. ( A lesson i hope has now been Learnt
by these Perent`s ).
One thing for shure,these Perent`s won`t ever do that again, !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

well i mean i think we've all been to a laundromat at least once in our lives...now the machine always displays the price...and once you've entered the amount...it lets you know that you have a balance of $0.00...so you should know that the machine was going to start...or at least look to see what cycle it's on...if someone just left their clothes washing half way...yea it could've been in honest mistake...but well again that teaches us not to do stupid things and have common sense...so parents should be even more careful than they usually are...especially when child is exposed to some risks...

Posted

Yeh well it's a fairly Twisted, Sick thing 2 even think about. Let alone put a child into a thing like that weather they ment it or not.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Not even as a joke! Where did the brain exit? They are not the only dumb a....s! Here in Myrtle Beach, there was a man arrested for using dog shock collars on his children as correctional instruments! He told the cops it worked better on the children than it did on the dog! Really?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i do agree,it was a Vary,Vary,Dumb thing
to do.but it did happen,and that is a fact.

We have been talking about the Perent`s
but to be honest,my main concern now
is for that,Poor,Poor,Child.

What has it done to this child in the long term ?????????

Posted

i can only hope no permanent damage was done...but the story said that the child is ok...with only a few bumps and bruises...but yea there was no information on whether he suffered any long term damage...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Let`s all just hope & pray that
the child,has not now got a Phobia
for Tumble Drier`s, ???? xxxx

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Hope child doesn't grow up to be a psycho! Small things like this can turn into something mentally major later in life.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Elvia,you are not wrong there.............
Tommy,xx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have seen alot worse Jony. i have even heard of alot worse. so just put that knowlede to good use by telling every one that you are against that kind of behavior.

Posted

that is exactly why i posted this...i mean i know most of us here have common sense...but it doesn't hurt to inform the people around us...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

when i was in prison when i was 21, i was celled with a guy who torched his son in the drive way to teach him to mind him and not to be getting into trouble.

Posted

wow...that's really harsh...i remember that my aunt used to be a bit extreme...once she picked up my little brother turned on the stove and asked him if he wanted her to burn his mouth for swearing...of course he said no while he was crying cuz he was scared...but sure got him to stop...anywho...now i just heard a news reporter saying that a grandmother shot her grandson 8 times...her defense is that her grandchild was acting aggressive and she was afraid for her life...you're so afraid that you have to shoot your grandchild 8 TIMES???...you can't be serious...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am afraid that i am serious babe