awaken your senses today. - Get HAPPY

Posted

Our senses.
We use are five senses everyday to help us understand this crazy world.
We can hear
We can see
We can smell
We can taste
We can feel things when we touch.

When we use things senses let's just enjoy them just that little bit more today and tell me how it makes you feel.

For an example when you eat your food look how beautiful it is.
Take time to breathe in and enjoy the fragrance.
Listen as you crunch into what you are eating.
Enjoy the taste on your tongue.
Use your fingers like a child would and tell me how good all this feels.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Carol,i tend to do this too,but all the time, !!!!!!!!.
I don`t think that you can beat useing your Finger`s
when you eat "Fish & Chip`s", mmmmmmmmm
i can taste them now, ( Ha,ha,), lol xxxxx

Posted

isn't it amzing how good it can be to enjoy your food.
It doesn't have to be severed to the best restaurants.
Just enjoy the smell, the taste, the feel, the sight of beautiful food.
and of course the crunch of the perfect cooked chips.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I am eating an almond croissant in the South of France and read this and did what you wrote and really experienced it! It was wonderful!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Thank you, Carol!

Posted

yummm I love croissants I am so glad you enjoyed it and gosh eating croissants in france WOW. How good is life for you right now?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I love the taste of a rack of ribs very good.

Alfawolf

Tommy_Storey
Posted

With all this talk about food is
making me feel a bit peckish.
Ha,ha, lol xxxxx

Posted

Yesterday as I rode my bike down the hill to town experiencing the rush as the wind was in my face I reached a point were I was literally overwhelmed by the incredible sweet smell of these paricular trees that were in full blossom! It had a hint of honey and was intense. When I asked the ladies in the drugstore they just sort of shrugged and said they hadn't noticed, so I asked at the supermarket and they didn't know. I find it incredibly sad when folks don't notice the simple pleasures.

And yes I love to cook and bake not just to eat but because it makes the house smell simply divine?

Posted

Nice One Debbie, i also love the smell of the Counrty, Tree's, Flower's etc, I also love 2 feel the Rain hitting my face, and the wonderful color's of Nature, AND I THINK TO MYSELF WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I have no hills here and I don't get out much any more and do miss being out in the forest with the smells on nature.

Alfawolf

Posted

I absolutely love where I live. The birds, chipmunks, squirrels, deer, foxes, golden hawks, skunks and occasional bear. The very clear, clean bright blue sky between the fast moving clouds that break apart becoming whisps that look like a dragon, morphing to a toad dancing to hip hop morphing to mist and being reclaimed by a bigger cloud passing heavy and gray, drastically standing out in front of big billowing white thunderheads. Mountian ranges filled with every shade of green that came with the spring along with lupine, wild daisy, red bud trees with their two deep shades of purple, lavender, wild lilies white with red streaks, pretty white flowers I've never seen before brought by some critter passing this way. The sound of the wind in the pines and windchimes. A cool breeze. It was a good day!

Posted

WOW Debbie, That's Awesome, i Love It

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Where I came from I would have deer and grown hogs all kinds of birds plus a river to play on.

Alfawolf

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I work out side,and it was just nice
to fill the heat of the Sun,on my back
today. lol xxxx

Posted

I used food for an example so you could get the idea but YES Debbie you got it.
Just look around and enjoy the nuture of things the sights, the smells, the sounds, the textures in nature everything is alive.
Yes Richard it really is a wonderful world.

Posted

the smell of rain or the sensation of biting into a pear, the smell of grass and earth.....hmmm

Posted

Today I purposely stared at the lavender purple and waving in the breeze that my beloved had bought for our flower garden..............not sure of how to feel! My beloved bought the plants but she chose where she moved too, so filled with intense drama! Why would someone purposely choose that over the peace and security at lies within a glance from my window? I wasn't enough! In the last 8 mos. She spent almost 18 hrs. online everyday with this women and her full grown kids. Now she lives in a perpetual hell! Why would someone choose that?????

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Today,i went out of my way.to pick
a Red,Red,Rose,just to look and
to Smell it,to the Full.
It was just like being in Heven. lol xxxx

Posted

Come away with me.
Watch, sing, smell, taste, participate, love, enquire, touch, admire, and most of all engage.
Let's open our eyes to momentary madness and the beauty of the world.
Our world is full of inspiration, joy, kindness, love, creativity and passion.
It is everywhere you just have to look for it.

Posted

Aww Carol, Very Nice.

Lea_1992
Posted

I love the smell of summer. Especially just after its rained. I also love the smell of lavander, it reminds me of my holiday in scotland last year. Best holiday I've ever had and can't wait to go again. Also there's a river not far from my home, it's nice walking through it in bare feet, feeling the water running through my toes and then feeling grass under my feet, and listening to the birds. It's times like that where I really admire the beauty of nature

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That is great to here Learnne. The only thing we have to wacth for in the summer is Hurricanes here we have be lucky here.

Alfawolf

Tommy_Storey
Posted

In,West Yorksire,whare i live.it has
just started to Rain,Vary,vary,Hevy.

How do i just love that sound of
the Pitter,Patter,of that Rain, lol xxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

The rain has now STOPED,and the
smell of wet out side is just fantastic. LOL xxx