your first crush - Get HAPPY

Posted

do you remember your first crush on a celebrity and your first on someone in your home town, my celebrity one was stacy dash from clueless think it was my mums first clue i might be les the posters of her on my wall lol, my town one was the girl who worked in the florist never found out her name but omg she was hot

Posted

I was only in grade 4, I couldn't keep my eye's off him. Then he told the teacher to have me stop looking at him. Still remember his name Jim Duffy.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

My first celebrity was the Duke John Wayne and my first childhood crush was the one I still care about very much. His name is Don Cooper.

Alfawolf

Posted

My Crush is Justin Beeber, My crush in Ireland was my Best Friend, but he is Straight

Posted

Agree Richard, he is a true Canadian, born in Stratford, Ontario Canada and turned 18 a few months back. He is one HOT YOUNG TEEN. ! Love the pictures of him. I wouldn't doubt that he maybe very well attracted to guys.The lucky guy that gets him in BED!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Justin Bieber - New Song

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ush-groups&sz=all&va=justin+bieber

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I like a English Chef,who is called,
====== "JAMIE OLIVER" =====

I think that he has got a pear of vary
nice Lip`s, lol xxxxx

Posted

OK you said first crush so this shows my age.
I had a huge crush on the wild one Suzi Quatro.
I had a crush on my teacher in grade 3 she must have known because I would follow she around like a puppy.

Posted

WELL WAYNE, I MIGHT JUST LET JUSTIN INTO MY BED,I WILL HAVE 2 THINK ABOUT IT.

Posted

Click on the link for Justin Bieber, He's one handsome DUDE)))))

http://www.posh24.com/photo/731304/justin_bieber

Here is his official web site. Richard.............Eat your heart out!

Posted

Richard, don't think DO IT!

Posted

Tommy and Carol, please click on the link and would like your opinions))

Posted

Wow ok how about David Cassidy for celeb and Jane Golden, her eyes went from hazel to blue, dirty blonde, athletic and funny. Found out later she was a lesbian but I was a late bloomer

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Wayne,
I clicked on that Link,
and i thought that he looked
Vary CUTE, lol xxxxx

Tamika_Taylor
Posted

That's almost a tough one. I think my most memorable would be Brian from the Backstreet Boys. I didn't have that many crushes on girls where I live (at least two guys at the same time.) Most of my crushes have been people I have met online. Sad. I haven't been able to get out much. D:

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes Wayne he very nice looking.Tamika don't feel bad there is a lot of pepole that have the same problems.

Alfawolf

Posted

Thanks

Posted

Thanks Tommy)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Posted

Hmm, Myfirst celebrity crush was Cindy crawford, man she was hot! had newspaper clipping of her in my pencil case. My first real crush was a girl at my class, i was only 6, we were friends when one day something strange came over me, been that young i couldn't understand, but all i did know was that i had really nice feelings whenever i saw her, of course i began acting strange and she began to notice, when suddenly, out of the blue on the playground she asks me if i had a crush on her...and was i a lesbian, yes only 6 years old, then i asked my mum what a lesbian was, she said its 2 women that love eachother, When i came out years later, she said she knew from that moment i was Gay....xxxxx

Posted

Nice reading yours Susan. Those fond memories are sometimes great to reflect on. xxx

Posted

You're gutsy Susan - lol .. I don't think I ever dare to ask her =/ Well mine was always Emma Bunton - I just remember watching their old videos MTV. She is so cute.. So I told my mum that I wanted her to be my wife - Maybe from then , my mum think I was a lesbian too. She would say *Waw ... She is prettier than you , Ella* Lmao .. I really have a huge crush on Emma Bunton .. The real crush happened when I was 7yo , she is my mum's god - daughter .. Idk - lol I just wanna be around her.. We would watch Tv together whenever she came over to our house. We were really close ... xx

Posted

I guess my first crush was with this girl at primary school, like you Susan I was 6 aswell. Just as I well thought I knew I was a lesbian I was too shy cos my age and so never plucked up the courage too say anything to her, she's into guys only anyway. Atleast as a dare, we kissed, but that was one too forget too be honest, cos of my age didn't know how and she bit my tongue!

Posted

Don't you just love the feeling of your heart flutting?

Posted

Definitely!

Posted

Great, love these storys, lol

Posted

Carol and Kate such emotions are felt in your writings. )))