Jony_Star

Please Come Back... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

today i was listening to Missy Elliott...and well i wish she would come back with some new songs...i mean it's great listening to their past hits...but they leave you wanting more...same thing for Lil Kim...how about you guys???...who would you like to come back with some new songs???

Posted

Abba.

Posted

Amanda Lear

Posted

oh dude...i love ABBA...my mom used to listen to them a lot...they had some good songs...i liked dancing queen, super trooper, take a chance on me, gimmie gimmie gimme, chiquitita, and probably some other ones i can't remember...it's been a long since i've listened to their album...

Posted

I have a 3 disk set with 74 of their tracks :-)

Posted

There were so many good tracks.......one of my all time favourites is still “I have a dream”......

Posted

And then there was......BoneyM :-)

Posted

my mom only had their Gold album...she had another one with some spanish tracks...those are the only 2 i know...

Posted

Modern Talking, The Carpenters, Shirley Bassey, Tom Jones,....

Posted

True story: Late 90’s. My friend and I on the dance floor at G.A.Y. in London. Club version of Petula Clark’s ‘Downtown’. This teenager dancing next to us: “Cool, new Song!” My friend replied, “That’s from the 60’s.” Teenager’s reply, “God, you’re THAT old?” My friend laughing, “Touché.” :-)