Mark_Card

Answer this for me. - Gay Guys! <3

Mark_Card
Posted

So I am wondering why guys judge other guys based on looks, job, and background. I always thought that wanting to be in a relationship should be based on trust, communication, honesty and not the above mentioned. I just don't understand why guys judge the way they do. Sometimes I think that they are looking for a quick lay and not want a relationship with someone that can turn out to one of the greatest things that will come in to their life.

Posted

I think that too, it's funny how many guys, or not even that straight people too say they want to be with someone but once with someone still looking for "better". I guess its just one way of growing up cos there is people that is so blind about the word 'love'

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Mark
I know what you are saying and for some guys it is about the second part and not the first part...but there are guys out there that are looking for trust, communication, honesty...I think most guys think with the little head and not the one on there shoulders...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

HI there Mark,
I think that as a guy matchures,
and then want`s to settle down. This is
then he want`s all what you are talking
about.
But till then,his Homones are in charge,
and he will go with any one who will
say yes. lol xxxx

Heebie999
Posted

Physical and sexual attraction are actually something important if a relationship is going to work... but most people do go a bit too far for some reason.
If I like someone, and waking up next to them wouldn't make me jump screaming from the bed, that's probably enough.
But.. you don't tend to bother even trying to get to know people that you don't find physically attractive.. people you find physically unattractive, you're generally going to go out of your way to avoid.
People are just like that.
If you're not.. then you're just a better human being than the rest of us and fair play to you.

Posted

well let me explain...#1 looks...everyone has a physical attraction to a certain type...if you say that you don't...you're most likely trying to be nice or you're lying...anywho...#2 Jobs...well i would guess that they want to know if you're a hard working person or not....you know independent...#3 background...i think it comes with the relationship to know about someone's past...but that's only if the person wants to share...i don't think anyone should be obligated to share their past if they don't want to...and of course everything you listed afterwords are the fundamentals for a serious relationship...and actually when they start looking for stuff like that...it's because they want to look for a serious relationship...but most likely they don't wanna carry any baggage...take me for example right now...i've been unemployed for 5 yrs now...and i've just had no luck...i'm broke...so i live with my family...don't go to school...so you tell me aside from my looks and great personality...who's gonna go out with someone who doesn't have anything going on right now???...nobody...sure it's not my fault that i don't have a job...but still it doesn't change the fact that nobody would be interested in me at the moment...even i wouldn't go out with me...and the last thing i wanna be is a burden for anyone else...i know some won't see it that way...but still i'm a person who likes to stand on his own 2 feet...and i would like to meet someone who does the same...once i'm ready i'm sure i will...

RompinRick
Posted

I don't think any one of the mentioned items are any good without the others. It is true too many put faith in the looks, money, and past and then find without trust, communication, honesty they have no relationship!

Posted

well i didn't say that trust, honesty, and communications weren't needed...as i said...those are the fundamentals of a relationship...of course you need them...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,you must have TRUST.
with out that,then you have
nothing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol xxx