loading___

Stretch mark - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I saw one guy at gym. he's good looking and handsome too, but when he drops his pants, there are stretch marks everywhere on his thigh and his butt too. I'm kinda feel bad for him. What do u guys think? what if u guy date him and see that b4 u go on bed?

RompinRick
Posted

It shows that he worked hard to get into the shape he is now.

Posted

Would rather date a guy first.

Heebie999
Posted

If I like a guys face, and his overall shape, there's not much else that's going to bother me. (although.. if he has really hideous feet.. I might end up having difficulty... and unfortunately MOST guys do not have nice feet.)

If he has stretch marks, it could very well be that he used to be heavier.. or a lot heavier. If he's young now (20's, early 30's) those will probably go away, if he's older, it's less likely without cosmetic surgery.
But.. if you don't look in those spots, and concentrate on the parts of him you find more aesthetically pleasing, you'll probably get past it.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you like him is the looks all that bad it is the person inside that counts isn't it?

Alfawolf

Recyled_Teenager
Posted

just rember it is what inside that counts, talk to him and follow your heart.

Posted

its what happens when u work out from being fat to getting in shape its normal just tell him to get some cream to get rid of them marks and he'll be perfect

Posted

he looks young., ,maybe same age as mine. I hope it'll go away like Todd said.
and yeah i also think that only the inside counts.
Thx u guys, i feel better.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I wish all the luck in the world so be happy and love him if that is what you want.

Alfawolf

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you have to go by you own set of rules but you have to at lease try and find out