Jony_Star

Did He Just Give Me That Look??? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

ok...so i dropped off my little luna at school and was walking back home...i'm listening to my music super loud...and i guess that aside from my tight jeans...my music selection really makes me stand out as super gay...so anywho...so i'm walking by the car wash and there's this older guy sitting there...and he's pretty much following me...with his eyes...then as i was waiting at the stoplight...i turned around to see if he was still looking at me...he had turned around and smiled at me like hey how are you doing...you would think that i'd be flattered that i'm gettin hit on regardless of the man's age...i'm not gonna lie to you...his look was creepy...gave me the heebie-reebie-jeebies...

Posted

This seems to be the theme lately, us older guys are being portrayed as creepy or Pervs. You are a good looking guy so he probably was looking at you but when you turned around you caught him. Like I always say, nothing wrong with looking, just don't touch lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with John, Jony!

Posted

no John i didn't mean it like that...i mean there are some older guys that just have a creepy vibe and look...he looked like a male version of cruella deville...i kid you not minus the fur coat...i've been hit on by older guys at the club before...i didn't mind...then again i was drunk...but still a bit lucid...and i thought it was nice and i complimented them too...honestly i think it just depends on how you come on to a person...i guess i'm not of fan of those people that just stare at you...some of those people look a bit creepy...

Posted

I know Jony, I just feel crap myself today xxxx just not enjoying the site at the mo, I was told in the video gay guys by teens I am too old to be there???.. Well when they get older I wish I was around to see how they feel. Xx

Posted

nah don't worry about it John...just as some older guys can be creepy and whatnot...you got kids who are immature and really mean...but don't let them push you around...you're a member here and even if they don't wanna talk to you...you got other people who do...so don't let those kids get the better of you...cheer up...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i know what you mean Jony, there are alot of older guys here in Pendleton, Oregon who has a creepy look to them and some times if your close to them (but not wanting to be) they have a creepy smell to them as well. i just hope that i do not have a creepy look about me stud

Posted

well i have yet to see you in person...so i don't know...but so far in your pics...you don't look creep Homer...

Posted

If u are Creepy Homer, well ur the best looking Creep i have ever seen xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes, i know what you mean about,That
Creepy,Vibe/Look what some guy`s
give out.
When i get it,then it some times
Gives me the Spook`s big time,
and i cannot get out of there,fast
enough. lol,xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,John,if you can ????. Just
take no notice,and then,just ignore
them all, !!!!!!. lol,xxx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww thanks Richard baby, your too sweet Jony

Posted

actually believe it or not...i haven't been hit on for a while...and i stopped mentioning that i'm not horny & don't have skype...for a while..so i guess people got the message...which is good...cuz i thought i would have to keep mentioning it til forever...lol...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Jony,i must admit,that is
vary good new`s, lol, xxx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you will always be my baby Jony lol