Jony_Star

That Guy Gave Me The Heebbie-reebbie-jeebies... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok...so i dropped off luna at school and was walking back home...i'm listening to my music super loud...and i guess that aside from my tight jeans...my music selection really makes me stand out as super gay...so anywho...so i'm walking by the car wash and there's this older guy sitting there...and he's pretty much following me...with his eyes...then i was waiting at the stop light...so i turned around to see if he was still watching me...he had turned around and smiled at me like hey how are you doing...you would think that i'd be flattered that i'm gettin hit on regardless of the man's age...i'm not gonna lie to you...that his look was creepy...gave me the heebie-reebie-jeebies...

Posted

This seems to be the theme lately, us older guys are being portrayed as creepy or Pervs. You are a good looking guy so he probably was looking at you but when you turned around you caught him. Like I always say, nothing wrong with looking, just don't touch lol

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with John, Jony!

Posted

no John i didn't mean it like that...i mean there are some older guys that just have a creepy vibe and look...he looked like a male version of cruella deville...i kid you not minus the fur coat...i've been hit on by older guys at the club before...i didn't mind...then again i was drunk...but still a bit lucid...and i thought it was nice and i complimented them too...honestly i think it just depends on how you come on to a person...i guess i'm not of fan of those people that just stare at you...some of those people look a bit creepy...

Posted

I know Jony, I just feel crap myself today xxxx just not enjoying the site at the mo, I was told in the video gay guys by teens I am too old to be there???.. Well when they get older I wish I was around to see how they feel. Xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Jony,i feel the same as you do,
when Guy`s Stare at me.
And this includes,the Younger
guy`s too. lol xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes it can Spook me,
big time,some times. lol xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Well John,if you can,
ignore all of these
comment`s from these
Teen`s if you can ??.
lol xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

You still have us,John,
the one`s who care for you,
lol xxx

Posted

yea no worries...some kids can be real jerks...but don't let them get you down...besides the video chat doesn't have an age limit...so next time you tell them to shove an old dick up their ass if they don't like it...lol...

Posted

lol must have a nice butt then

Posted

i guess so...for someone with no ass...lol...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

It takes all types to make a world,
Even,the CREEPY,ones. lol,xxx