Carol , I like you - Get HAPPY

Posted

Lol - I might cause a huge misunderstandings here for putting this up (If you're my friends , back me up - whoever knows Ella)

CArol , I am back... Whatever It Is , I just wanna tell you why I like you. Remember the poem you ever write to me (whoever read her work , she wrote me a poem b4) , I truly appreciate you.

You created this group to make everyone happy without even trying. You are so much fun , so plz keep that .. I personally love ur work .. I never try to miss It.

Putting this up - people who know me , well m not reliable to be a flirt - lol .. But m a reliable friend. I will never turn my back on anyone ..Coz friends mean so much to me ,,, Loads Carol - you mean alot to me too

I think m not the only who like you :P heehee .. Idk how many members are on here , m sure we all love you more than like..

For sure , I do too.. You are my friend n I wanted you to be happy too just like you wanna share happiness with us ..

Maybe I talked too much - lol

Carol , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v_zsucU_fA&feature=relmfu (allow me to steal you for another 2 minutes plz)

Posted

Ella, this is wonderfull, lets all just forget the last events and move forward, and share this group with a smile, carol, lets forget what happened, love ya lots like jelly tots. mwah, mwah, xoxoxo

Posted

I fully agree with you Susan, forget about the past or at least move on with a very happy smile, we all love each other whether as friends, lovers or other so where's the problem? Smile all :-))

Karen_Wright
Posted

I totally agree wih you Ella, Kate and Susan lets all roll forward we can't do anythin with the oast but, we cansre do somethin with the future. I say letsroll forward and keep up thegood work Carol keep them comming my frend.

Posted

Past is past. Present is present. Future is future. Let's make a good, happy, successful future for us all and enjoy the present - here and now :-)

Posted

well i am glad to see you all talkin again, and lets forget the yesterdays, and susan we will talk sometime i hope

Posted

Yes, water under the bridge now, i inboxed the 2 girls and made a few valid points, so i hope they wont cause more trouble. yes we can talk soon aileen

Posted

By the way, love all of you. XOXOXOX

Karen_Wright
Posted

i agree with u kate and thats the way we all should lok at it

Posted

Girls I love you all and I can be guilty of mothering too much at times it's just the way I am and I hope you forgive me.
I just want to keep you safe. I know now I over reacted and I am truely sorry.
My promise to you all is I will keep the group a happy and safe place.

Posted

Okay k :P Lemme talk now - lol .. I know Susan n Kate , n Karen are here first but I wanna *talk to* Carol first heehee ........ Carol ((((((((HUGSHUGS)))))))))) , LET"S TALK ;p YOU !!! YOU !!! YOU !!! Nothing much - something cloaks up my mind all of a sudden - Lmao.. Thanks for the fun Carol. You always put in efforts to cheer us up. So what's the forgiveness about ? I can't forgive you :P coz there's nothing right or wrong Carol. Okay k - Just bring me thin crust pizzas , I only love seafood .. And uhummm , Martinis n loads of Martinis .. Don't think that I have finished talking (heehee) , I have just got home , brains ain't functioning well so yuppp that's about It first .. If anyone has something on mind plz do so .. It's Carol's treat hahahaahha..

@Susan : Thanks for backing me up Bestie .. Loads of thanks .. xx

@Kate : Thanks (oops) okay k , Ailean is calling me (JOKES;P) Kate wait *winkwink@KATE* - Ailean - Get the dance floor ready what are you waiting for ? Tsk Tsk Tsk :P lol - Ailean , we're happy to see you back too. Otherwise Gays Com will not have a pair of beautiful legs walking around - Lmao xx

@Karen : I agree with you too .. Let's all cherish now .. Now is all that matters loads

@Kate : I love your comments ))))) xoxoxo

Posted

well at work today, it was hot got the temperture to 90degrees, and had to take of some clothing, and the guys in the work almost collapsed with shock did not realise how thin i was, also how my t-shirt hung out a bit.
At least i had a laugh at there expense, and yes lets have fun in this group, and dating, and also i need friends, and girls the chat room lesbians is back up and running,so we can all go there and party later.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Whare was you working,Ailean,for it
to be that hot ??
lol,xxx

Posted

inside at my work, we have a wood burner, and it was damp here today, no sun, so i got some heat, and they got a flush, turned white,did not realise how thin and shapely i was under the clothes, well now they do know.
ha ha

Posted

we need your smothering carol, XXX

Posted

@ Ella... why are you always so hungry lol and expect me to feed you LOL
Come here and I'll cook for you. I'll mother you to bits.

@ Ailean...well no surprises there we all know you're hot Ailean LOL

@ Susan... big ((((((((((((Cuddles))))))))))))))))

Posted

Don't ever lemme in to ur house :P I will so finish ur food - lol ..... The Gays Room is hot too can someone on the air conditioner plzz heeheee