Darthdaddy

God??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

if god created the world then who created him?????

Posted

Religiouis fanatics!

Posted

It is beyond our capacity to determine. It is always good to think that the idea taught to us by our religion/ or personal faith is what keeps us together, what keeps our feet on the ground and the reason why the world is still in control.

Posted

That's just the thing. Look around you, the world is NOT control! And being told something by a religion, something so intangible which one cannot see, is what’s upsetting the whole applecart. Religion was created to control the masses. Blind faith stunts growth and regresses human nature.

Derek_Bliss
Posted

to question the existence f god or a higher power controlling the universe and us as well is always healthy thing, cause it makes us know more, sometimes it makes us closer to our faith (what ever that faith is), and some times it makes us doubt more than believing, with that being said, the concept of god or a higher power is that he or she or they (depends on your faith) created the world, they where the beginning and they create but cant be created, the main ad most constant concept in any religion or set of beliefs is that the creator cant be created cause there is no power equal to him, so in answer to your question god wasn't created, he existed before the world was created, and then he created it, he has no father nor a wife, i hope that answer your question and im sorry to anyone that might feel offended by that answer.

Posted

if he exsisted as u say Derek where did he come from?????
Also,and i maybe wrong here,but i think the bible says god created the world and then created light, so how could he see what he was doing????

Derek_Bliss
Posted

i don't mean to be rude or anything, but if god exists and im not saying he doesn't, cause i do believe in him, then how can you put human trades on him as to where did he came from? and how can he see? or if i feel the hand of god does it mean that he have hands or not? i cant claim to have answers for these questions as im not a scaler or a man who is well learned in religions, but i can claim as much as this (god is the highest power in the universe, we dont know how he looks like or what language he speaks, but we know that he made us, gave us the choice, gave us light and darkness, gave us science and brains that sadly we as a human race don't use very well, and he loves us, and one of the early commands given to man was to look around him in the universe and on earth to see and to understand), all i can say in the end is how can you try to use your human logic on a being that powerful and to try to understand his nature and motives? isnt that a little overreaching, and again i could be wrong and i could be right, i dont know i just hope. have a nice day Gary. xoxoxo

Posted

he was just there

Posted

Where?

Posted

God is real, as scientists say, everything we can imagine is possible. And why have all ethnic groups at least on god? In each age there are people believing in God that´s no accident

Posted

Precidely......makes controlling the people so much easier.......

Tommy_Storey
Posted

But mind you tho,there are a lot of peaple
in this world,who just love to be Controld,
big time !!!!!.
Why you might ask ???.

Well,this way,they then don`t have to think for
there selves,EVER,!!!!!!!!!.
lol.xxxxx