Play safe when on the internet. - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

OK this not only makes me laugh but makes me wonder.
It also makes me worry.
When I see a lesbian profile which says out and proud but not prifile pic.
These people always join the horny people and love sex kinda groups.
NEVER have a cam.
Have no guy friends.
They even say I'm a woman even before you ask them when you say why don't you have a pic.
There is NO way of stopping these people but they always make me feel uncomfortable and I guess I just want to warn others and make them aware of these people.
So if you are ever talking to someone that makes you feel uncomfortable in any way just say good bye to them.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Carol if they make you uncomfortable just block them...If you think they are a guy and poss as a women please report them...

Posted

Just a friendly warning

Posted

I some time's get guy's trying 2 get onto my f/b after i told them not 2 go there. So i do just delete them as a friend and Block them on this site.

Posted

Thanks Ailean I am glad this is a safe site. I'm still pretty new here and I was just expressing my views. Sorry if you think I'm stirring the pot but I tend to do that LOL. I think Richard you understand what I mean when someone doesn't take no for an answer or just want things their way.
All I was really saying was if you feel uncomfortable at anytime just remember you have the power to just stop talking and block that person.
There might not be anything wrong with that person you just don't click with them.

Posted

Yep Tanx, Aileen and Carol, I couldent Agree More

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

@carol. Yah, there were several people who trueid to befriend me, and I asked them to show they are actually whom they say they are and they couldn't.

Watch out for:
1. some in who's handle is not real name (such as June Asia lol)
2. some one who uses picture that is not of themselves in profile, (my Avatar is my attempt to make it look like me)
3. Some one who does not have any alum pictures

.... Of cause in my case I hit the trigger 1&2 but saved by 3... So we should not be hasty.

I am partially out (only to my LGBT friends and LGBT friendly circle at work), and work in a very homophobic mega organization, so I am not advertising my images in a place that some one from my work can accidentally come across... So I have it in a album, you have to be my friend to view.

Sadly I do feel I have to take a precaution not to post my face and my body picture on a picture together, with fear some one who is politically oppsing me at work or hostile toward me like my EX might use it.

June

Tommy_Storey
Posted

And that goes for me,as well Richard,!!!!!!!.

Please take care.. lol xxxxxxx

Tommy,xxxx

Posted

Tanx Boy's and yeh ye are Right, LOt's Of Love for ur care, make's my day

Ray_Luwaga
Posted

Most of the things we worry about never happen though being worried some times is irresistible...It's natural i would say......so, just try to be strong and selective,Keep distance from whoever you don't feel comfortable with.You reaaly have nothing to loose.

Posted

wow this kinda snow balled huh?
I guess the main thing to remember is have fun on the internet.
Don't you think?

Posted

Sorry I said anything on this subject now

Tommy_Storey
Posted

No.don`t be sorry,Carol, !!!!!. lol xx

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

@ Carol. I thought it was great you brought it up. I myself am often over cautious of the creeps, just ask June lol. Even though my last two relationships started online, I'm still very leery of sickos. SO great topic and great info!

Posted

.... Hate being called "boys and girls" especially when some one is addressing down to a group...

Please be advised, like the rainbow flag... Some of us might be Homo, but we are most certainly not homogeniouse.

Please don't address to all of us as though we are a group of kids in a class room.

June

Posted

@sarah. Oh ... Yes I remember getting whacked (on line equivalant) pretty good . Lol.

It happened righ after some one assumed and then start harassing me thinkingI was an online praditor and start posting calling me out. I
had to ask gays.com officials to step in to ask her to stop....

Then I got whacks by you...lol I thought that person was back to harass me.... I was getting ready to run for my life!

June

Posted

I am sorry if anyone thinks I rattle the cage or rock the boat.
But I got you all talking so it's not all bad is it?

Posted

@carol. Yap.

Posted

@Ailean. I am sure this is not the first time you have been asked to change how you address people more appropriately.

Please don't call me out with words intended for insult such as "jun your paranoid, as i said your grammar is terrible" for asking to stop addressing down to people.

You are welcome to address the issue put forth for discussion without name calling. If you can not, please don't say any thing back at all.

June

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

@ June Yes, truly sorry about that one :/ my bad lol

Posted

I am so glad it was a misunderstanding. Lol...

Posted

misunderstandings are easy to fix just talk them through