Jony_Star

Life Goes On & So Must I - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well it's been a few days now...and i've been talking to my closest friends...and well they've been helping me get over the whole thing with my friend leaving me...yes i'm sad to see her go...but well i gotta be grateful for what i still have...and i still have 2 close friends who are still with me...and i have time to form new friendships...some will stick by me and some will just fade away...it's just the facts of life... i need to trust myself a lot more...stop fighting the inevitable...and learn to expect the unexpected...but well life still has a few surprises left...let's hope there are some good ones in store for me...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Jony,even with this Loss,a dear Friend,
Life does go on,and you must move on with
it. xxxxxxxx
Tommy,xxxx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony I know you will make new friends hang in there and just have fun in your life...

Richard_Edwards
Posted

There is an old saying - Some people are with you for a season, some are with you for a lifetime.

Posted

Jony, I will be your friend.

Posted

thanks...and i'll will try to continue having fun Mike...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I know you will because you are such a nice person....

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Jony,i am with Mike,
on this one.
And you,you are a vary,vary,
nice Person. lol. xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I must admit,Jony,
you are doing a good
job of it so far, lol xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Don`t change will you, ??.
lol xxx

Posted

Your one hot man, that I would love to be in bed with. huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted

thanks Tommy...i won't...

Wayne i don't really see how me being hot and you wanting me in bed is helping...but thanks i guess...

Posted

This is the reason why we should do our best to make the most of the time we spend with our dearest, closest friends while they are around. Impact will be a lot less when friends decide to move on for good reasons.

Always look forward to something better to happen next because something really will. At the end of the day......we will always be fine.