Moderation and indulgence. - Get HAPPY

Posted

Tell me what is your guilty pleasure?
You know you have one.
Something you indulge in but in moderation.
Is it chocolate?
Or a nice glass of wine?
There is no such thing as good and bad food so indulge just a little today.

Posted

Lot's of guilty pleasures)) But do enjoy a nice glass of red wine.

Posted

Carol I will say chocolates sooo sinful :P But I love It loads .. heehee .. I always feel really sinful to indulge myself in food Coz to keep abs moving is sooooo aarrrgghh - lol killing me .. But I really can't say NO to chocolates. And I love Ice Cream too

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i just love to have a glass or two of,Baileys Original,some time`s, !!!!!!!.
If i have got none,then it is a glass or two of a vary good White/Red,Wine. lol,xxx

Posted

Love Baileys with a nice cup of coffee. Red is my favorite. DRY)))))))))))))))))))

Posted

It;s Defnitley Choclate for me, i am eating a big bar at the moment. The thing is i am one of the Lucky One's as i cant put on an Ounce of Weight no matter how much i Eat

Posted

a kebab with hot chilli sauce or a bacon butty with brown sauce on a sunday morning in bed lol

Posted

Lol - Waw .. You really have a pretty sinful breakfast Ola :P heeheee

Posted

well i eat a lot of crisps, choc, and drink coffee, also some dark rum, southern comfort, or gin teas.
The rest of the time pasta,cheese sauce, and chicken and mushrooms, no red meat at all, and only mackeral for fish, as oils are healthy.
Outside of that its smoke from a pipe, tablets for strength and HRT for my breast growth.
nothing else.
what a diet, mabey thats why i am under 11stone.

Posted

it's good to see we can all spoil ourselves just a little because we deserve it don't you think?

Posted

We should always take time out to treat ourselves?.

Posted

We should always indulge in foods , It is always good to treat urself some delicious food though there might be time I feel sinful , but as long as we exercise regularly , will do xx

Posted

ella i like the way you think lol

Posted

awww thanks Ola .. I love ur breakfast idea too - lol xx

Posted

Guess what Ola?
we are all coming over for breakfast next week
is there room in your bed for all of us?

Posted

LOL - I so will wanna be there too Ola can we ? Or I should ask Shall WE ? hahahaha....

Posted

well girls remember its not far from ola's place to susan,s place, and then another 100mls to mine, but its up to you, ha ha

Posted

There is a reasonable ticket pricing to go to Australia .. I wish there is always more for UK ):

Posted

Oops .. I almost forgot m at the GET HAPPY group - lol - My apologies lovely people xx

Posted

ok carol u bring the bacon buttys, ella u bring the choccys and i'll supply the bed and everyone else just bring yourselves theres always room for 1 more lol

Posted

woohooo YAYY We have all kinds of chocs here Ola ..... )))))) Lol - Looks like ur bed will be full of kebabs .. Lmao xx Carol can you also bring more bacon buttys as in loads - lol

Posted

and don't forget the brown sauce

Posted

LOL - Any chilli sauce plz ? I soooo neeed that for the kebabs

Posted

All I can say is ROADTRIP
LOL

Posted

carol you better get tomato sauce as well for hotdogs, and lots of pepsi to drink at parties.