Jony_Star

Not Exactly What I Was Expecting - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

well after much waiting...the "best friend" finally wrote back to me on facebook...although it's something i didn't wanna know...i think it was for the best...finally killed what little false hope i had left...for reasons still unknown to me...she just wanted to end our friendship because according to her it was going no where...to her i wasn't a best friend...i was a security blanket...don't know what she means by that really...but well she clearly told me..."i don't want you in my life anymore"...probably the harshest words...but i think it did me some good...although i'm really sad about it...it only confirms that i should stop doubting myself and be realistic instead of holding to false hope...i'm always the optimistic and try to see the good in people...because we all have the idea that the world is a cruel place full of bad people...i don't like how the bad triumphs over the good...i like to hold on to everything good...but it seems that even in our greatest moments...the bad makes it way in...anywho she wants me and my friends to forget about her and if we were to see her...she asked me not to talk to her...that i should just ignore her...so that's the end of what i thought was a "beautiful" friendship...it really sucks...but well life goes on...although i might be depressed about it for a while...i can't linger about it...she's made her choice...and i still have other friends who really do need me and i should waste my time and energy on someone who clearly doesn't want to have anything to do with me...but today has just been stab to the heart, punch in the gut, and a kick to the face kind of day for me...but i have to get up...because this will make me a stronger person...this may be a mean wake-up call for me...but i guess it's one i needed...let's just hope i don't get another one anytime soon...

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

sending *hugs*

Posted

You will always have us here Jony, sending you a big hug xxxx

Posted

i know i still have some great friends...and i should maybe focus more on them...but well this friend was really special to me...almost like another sister...and what makes it painful is that we had such great moments...and in a sense they were all lies to her...but well not to me...for the 1st time ever...i feel used and deceived...but well it can't get any worse...i just gotta hold on to everything positive that i still have...and that's exactly what i'm gonna do...thanks again guys...

Posted

You are welcome Jony xxx

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

"never make someone a priority when all you are is an option"- Maya Angelou

Posted

so true...very true...and the worst of all...there were times when i doubted the relationship...but like the people in a loving relationship...i denied to myself...just to be with her...because just like her...i was depending on her...but the difference is that i never used her as an excuse...my friendship was real...and it really does hurt to have such wonderful memories and realize that they were all lies...it was a friendship in which only consisted of me and myself...but well lesson learned i guess...maybe i should start taking signs more seriously before i get myself hurt yet again...

Jim_Wilson_61132
Posted

always be positive it will get you through this and alot of bad day. I truly enjoy your attitude in live you are great my friend
Jim

Posted

thanks Jim...i always try to be optimistic...but it's not always that easy...maybe sometime soon i'll start seeing a light at the end of this long dark tunnel...