Why can't I...? - Love and Romance

Ma****

Posted

So I am pretty frustrated lately. I just can't seem to get a girlfriend. My love life has been pretty much non-existent. I hate it. I feel so alone. I have been single all my life and I just don't understand why. Everyone tells me just to not care and someone will come. But it's impossible NOT to care. I just need some advice. I feel like I will never get a girlfriend. No one is interested in me! Plus I don't think anyone knows I like girls... because I am pretty girly myself and in High School everyone stereotypes. What should I do?

Posted

I just FINALLY got one. Don't even know if this'll go well.

Posted

i dont know what to say . i just hope you find some one very soon.
i am the same but except that there is little chance i will ever find some one.
fingers crossed for you.

Posted

Yeah...
Pretty simple advice which anyone can take is just look.
Not LOOK look but just see whats happening here and there and if someone catches your eye stick to it. Me? Its hard...IL is a hard place to work, especially chicago. Because..I dont wanna be with someone immature, and there are ALOT of immature people where I live and it disgusts me. Got people older than me acting like little kids. Makes me sad but I digress.

Posted

i've been single for 2 months but i do know how u fell, she was my first and only girlfriend. now i'm casually dating. not much luck but i'm trying. its hard to find someone anywere that u can stand more then 2 hours. but i think u will find someone eventally.
@ leece, u still have a chance to to find someone.
@ Jasmine, yeah immature is disgusting at times but if they are smart enough to know when it is ok and not ok to act immature, then it can be fun at times.

Posted

tell me about it man i happen to be living the same kind of life makenzie is right now

to be hoenst i figure its a matter of my lacking slef confidence when i try to talk with another guy in public while over the internet i have no problem opening up to another guy and eventually meeting up with that guy for a date in real life at some later poitn in time

i guess its just a lack of self confidence more then anything that i suffer from

Posted

Well... I think my self confidence has gone Down because I am not with someone...ya know? I know that sounds pathetic.. haha. Sometimes I just sit and think what it would be like to hold a woman in my arms or know that there is someone thinking about me right now.. I long for that.. but it also makes my single-ness worse! So what do you guys do when your single and in a mess??

Posted

@ mackenzie well i see people go to alchol for depression on being single. i do not sugest that to anyone. but depression is normal, i think. but its stupid to get into a relationship just because you don't want to be alone. so causually date women. if something happens great, if not oh well u at least tryed.

Posted

Mackenzie, everything will work out...you will find someone soon..for all you know there is someone right now reading your quotes and thinking your perfect for them. just try to hang in there..start casual conversations and see where it takes you. i wish you love,peace and happiness on your journey. Let no darkness enter your heart and stay open to all forms of love.
Im a hopeless romantic haha

stay strong..she will come to you sooner than you think ...hugs

Posted

Aw thank you Crystal [: and everyone else.