Chud

Shallow Minded people. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I want to see how many shallow minded people are on this site.
Basically I have heard many people say 'You can't be bisexual, get of the fence you're just being greedy!' do you know how offensive and fucking hurtful that could be to someone who is bisexual? You guys complain about not having respect from straight people when you don't even show respect to them who are not straight by basically saying bisexuality is not a real thing, ffs it is!
Lesbian
Gay
BISEXUAL
Transgender
See? LGBT community, it includes bisexuality, so how the hell can you sit there and say it's not a sexuality, maybe right now I'm going on rage because my friend who IS BISEXUAL just had someone tell her that she's 'confused' and 'one day she'll ether be straight or lesbian' fuck off, she's bisexual cause she likes both guys and gals.
Why can't people get over the fact? You complain about homophobia but you fucking biphobic yourself, practice what you fucking preach, I have nothing against bisexual people, maybe because my brain is more developed than half of the shallow minded people who believe bisexuality to be 'not real' I fight against homophobia and biphobia cause both are unacceptable!
So come on then guys, let's hear your excuses of why you don't think bisexuality is a real sexual orientation, let the shallow minded opinions commence... ¬.¬

Posted

And just gonna throw this is as a last minute thing.
Before anyone starts I'm not bisexual, I'm gay!

Posted

Well, it just comes down to human rights and one's freedom of choice, and simply NO-ONE should mess with that! Governements and religious leaders included!

Posted

Well the way i see it is, if u want 2 put a Point across and u do noting but Swear at people, u will just get Ignored.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you get down on bi pepole you are just as bad as the assholes that we are fighting in this govern. that is been trying to put us down all these years.

Alfawolf

Posted

Well said Richard,a touch strong but then thats u my friend lol

Personnally as a bi guy i think they are just jealous.......

Joshua_Skillett
Posted

Heard that! I receive that kind of crap all the time but only from my gay friends. Never does seem to be the straight friends. The straight ones are always like yeah that makes sense, but of course gay ones are always poking fun saying I just need to choose guys. Sorry but I like girls too much to just say forget them forever!

Timothy_Taylor
Posted

hey, i'm one. apparently you people have never read the kinsey report. you should try it. his research proved that sexuality is fluid, not static - and it also invalidates the scientist who made up the "gay gene" later, who has, since the genome project has been completed and published, been proven a fraud as no such "single" gene exists - even kinsey speculated that several genes might influence sexuality (so it's NOT just an ON or OFF switch - that would deny bi's exist, which kinsey - and life - proved they did). there is also some choice in every action too, including the choice to be HONEST about yourself and how you feel (sorry, CHURCH, coming out is about being honest, with self AND others, and is one of the more christian things a human can do - you "followers" could take a lesson from the LGB community too).

you might bang a chick and have a kid now, and then once your biological clock has fulfilled its drive to procreate, you might want to spend your life with someone who gets "your heart". i've always been a romantic, and i tend to develop friendships and relationships over the course of years (what can i say, i like having something familiar to come home to), and yeah, it is difficult to juggle two, let alone two different genders. but if you are bi, then NOT TO HAVE BOTH in your life is the equivalent of not being a whole person - unable to express all of who you are. i'm not a half a person! and i'm still looking for "mine" - ALL OF MINE. i do love the guys more (i'd say i'm somewhere between 65/35 and 85/15 - judging them both on an entirely superficial level), especially the romantic and intimate parts (and being versatile, i enjoy being on both the top and bottom sides of that equation - both feel good!), BUT i have been with the ladies too, and they seem to think i'm the hot shizzle cuz i can handle mine in the bedroom - and i'm really in tune with what they're feeling (or at least try to be). the mechanics of it is easy, the emotional and mental parts are a little trickier.

trust me, at 17, i cussed myself out in the mirror one morning while getting ready for school and drew the line at "i like guys" and "while i don't feel that God hates me personally for what makes me tick, they say he does, and if *their* God hates me, then i don't want to serve *him*" - i hadn't understood fully the difference between "the wolves in sheep clothing" (so-called christians) and "shepards" (real "christ-like" Christians). who knew that i would be comfortably gay and suddenly have one of my str8 friends ask me if i had ever been with a girl, and to my "no" she replied, "then how do you have the relevant experience to know WHAT YOU ARE?" i had no answer! I HAD NOT EVEN FOLLOWED MY OWN CODE OF ETHICS ON THAT ONE. cuz i didn't have the real experience with it to say that i didn't like it - i'd never tried it. (it's like deer! "oh, i don't like eating bambi" until they have an awesome burger one day made of 50/50 beef and deer.) i did try it - and oh my, it was hot - and that was a bit confusing at first. but when i tried it (and again, and again), i found that it's almost like a sense of accomplishment! "yes i can". come on, say it with me: "yes i can!" the only part that is remotely spiritual about it is that it takes guts to be honest with yourself, the ultimate test of character - to face your worst nightmare head on and say "i like guys" or "i like both". that's where i found myself at 30! having to be honest with myself that i liked both (as strange as that seemed and felt).

talk about not going over well, my husband of several years didn't like that i didn't really have a bias toward either side (his side mostly), and that i did need a husband in my life, but that i needed to at least have a child of my own. and call me a traditionalist on this one, but if i'm gonna ask a woman to get pregnant with my baby, and sacrifice 9 months of her life and body FOR ME to get it, it is my responsibility to take care of both baby and her. needless to say, i'm still looking. it would take people with as much guts as myself (perhaps even more).

see, the problem i find with modern "gay" interpretations is conformity! keeping up with the 2.5 Joneses! they want the regular ol relationship everyone else has, they want the same kind of marriage, they want to be able to fake themselves into living the SAME life all their faghags and fagdaddys have - just to be just like "dem christians over thurr". hey, i have never met Mr. Normal B Average! this is ficticious and doesn't exist! we're not supposed to be like everone else. we're supposed to be different - all of us - and we're supposed to celebrate what makes us unique, what makes us stand out, gives us our powerful edge - not what makes us bland and vanilla. and since we're on the topic of a "two-way street", why should those damn mormons get away with having as many hookers and wives as they want! i'm not trying to bend the rules for me, but i can have anything else they are having if i want it. unfortunately, we are programmed from the beginning with YOU MUST CHOOSE ONLY ONE! "but, i like both of those, can i by both a la carte?" "No, you must choose ONE!" that's the difference between rich and poor people: the poor think they must choose "rich" OR "happy". the rich man readily prefers being BOTH rich AND happy. you didn't have to "select", you just had to place your order. i'd like being rich AND happy. just like i'd like - if the right candidates wanted in - a husband AND wife. each one provides something the other cannot.

in fact, i advance the wager that humans are, by default, supposed to be bi. even str8 guys have to admit - if they would DARE to be honest - that some guys are "just hot" (i'd probably get arrested if i saw Ryan Philippe, cuz i'd rip his clothes off). same with str8 women (angelina jolie, halle berry, vanessa williams, mariah are all pretty tasty too). and notice that in nature, there is almost NO EXCLUSIVITY to one preference or another. all of nature is sexual, and "oops, sorry, i got some pollen on you there, sir". dogs hump everything in sight. why would humans be different? i think we try to find every way to fight against our own nature. sorry, i like myself way too much to worry about whether i'm SUPPOSED to like or not like something. if i like it, then i like it - end of story. i'm just trying to be happy and be me! i've tried almost everything there was to try, and love all of it. (well, almost - even i have to admit that i have met one human that i absolutely hate! and from experience, i also firmly believe that piss and shit is for toilets, not for humans.) perhaps Gary is right. perhaps they're just jealous that they've been following the rules - and WE chose to be free.

now, i try not to offend either viewpoint. i just am and i'm just me, so when they ask me if i like guys, i have to answer yes. what am i looking for in a woman - i answer that honestly too. i don't even try to identify what label fits on me, cuz i haven't found one that covers it all - except "HUMAN". and so, i never get involved with their whole tiff with str8/bi/gay labels. they didn't ask, so i'm not obligated to tell them what goes on in my head or in my bedroom.

and come off it you dyed-in-wool gays! we ALL KNOW that you like twinking out cute lil str8 boys - instead of finding someone who wants to be into YOU! and then top that off with saying that you're looking for an LTR with Mr. Right - but trolling the internet to screw (only for one night) Mr. Rightnow. isn't that the pot calling the kettle "black"? not trying to rant, just trying to infect a little honesty. and say, yeah, i can assure you - it's real!

Posted

Right huge comment, but from all that I guess the over and top end of it is you agree that bisexuality is a genuine sexuality.
Thank goodness there are some people with brain cells on this site!

Posted

I'm bisexual & I've heard that from pple I love & want to come out to; apparently humans are either straight like god wanted us to be or we are fags! I'm catholic, maybe god didn't make me feel love for both men & women but I know I didn't just chose to be who I am! .....needed to get that off my chest -___-

Kelly_Joe
Posted

well its better ....to have test who is more better ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Ivahn,
My true Nature is lik your`s "BISEXUAL".!!!!!!!!!.

Be like me,and,just be proud to who you are,!!!!!!.

Tommy,xxxx

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Never be ashamed of what you are your good as any body and be proud of the fact you love more. So be proud of that

Alfawolf

Posted

No matter what your sexual proclivities are, it’s no-one else’s business. And I see it this way, whether people talk good about you or bitch behind your back, at least you’re interesting enough to be talked about!

Posted

Ivahn, I don't believe in God but I DO KNOW that God didn't want us to be anything, he just wants us to love him and follow his commandments THAT'S IT!!!
You know you didn't choose your sexuality so then in your eyes GOD MADE YOU WHO YOU ARE THEREFORE HE MADE YOU BISEXUAL

Posted

If you believe there is no god, as I do, then no-one wants you to do anything, except you yourself, and there’s only one person you have to ‘obey’, you yourself! And thru reincarnation it has already been established that we do choose our own lives, so we have to get on with it and learn the lessons we set for ourselves. If not, we come back and have to do the whole shebang all over again.....

Posted

Let him that say's there is no God...let him find one who is capable of creating another world.

Posted

We are all capable! We just need to get off our lazy arses and start caring so that we something about it.....:-)

Posted

Let me find someone capable of creating another world?
Wayne, you make me laugh, scientists have already created a micro world, ARE THEY GOD?
Humans must be God then since they created another world lol, you've basically messed your come back up there, FAIL!

In my opinion no-one created this world or life upon, it has been scientifically PROVEN that there WAS a Big Bang, that basically throws the idea of God in the bin where it belongs!
You want me to try and find someone who create another world when there are people who have done that, I don't have to find anyone who created another world because no-one created this world!
Science always can and will prove that God is not real, so let's not get into this debate of God, if you want to talk about the un-real person then MAKE YOUR OWN DISCUSSION!!!

Dennis_Mix
Posted

The big bang has never been proven and I know there is a after life. If you ever been dead and brought back you would know itt is wild.

Alfawolf

Posted

Nice one Dennis, i am with u on that one. Tanx

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You are welcome Richard

Alfawolf

Posted

This discussion is not about God, stop hijacking my discussion with something I am dead set against!
YES I am dead set against religion because it spreads hate and war across the world, so let's drop it, thank you!

Posted

I did not mean to change this topic into god! All im trying to say is that i hate it when people say that i chose to be bisexual that i can only be gay or straight & that i chose to be bi because i was made like this! Its like "wtf" i have problems & i love who i am but i know as hell that i did not wake up one day & said i am going to be bi!

Posted

Ur the one who brought up the BIG BANG Theory, So ur allowed 2 express ur view's, and no one else is allowed. That's just self centerness at work, Any time i read any thing u write on a Blog, if ppl dont Agree with u, well u just have a Mickey Fit. It's not all about u Richard, Respect ppl's Religion's and View's.