What do you do to get happy? - Get HAPPY

Posted

Some days it's not that easy to be happy so tell me what you do to change that.
I love to put some good music on and have a good ol' scream and out or just some happy songs that cheer me up.

Posted

Singing cheers me up loads though some songs might make me cry. But I still feel that being happy is really important n I put positivity in priority. I watched comedy films - Kristen Wigg , Adam Sandler , Anna Faris , Rob Schneider - they never fail to make me laugh ) Carol , thaanks for creating this group n m happy to join ur group too *winkwink* Thanks for the sweet invitation n here I am

Posted

I love listening too music, singing is very enjoyabl and relaxing - love it!!

Posted

listin to tunes
go out with some friends
laugh aimlessly at noting
have a few whiskeys

Posted

Music or movies if I just need to relax to stop things getting to me. Sometimes I work my punchpag or play xbox to unwind enough first depends whats getting to me and the way its making me feel. If its something thats upsetting me to the point I break down I often retreat somewhere quiet and peaceful and cuddle up.

Posted

watching glee or hanging with my friends or my family makes me feel happy and like i can face anything

Posted

watching an old movie with a glass of wine
hanging out with old friends gossiping over a box of choccys

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i just like to relax,in front of the
T.V, watching a good Film. lol xx

Posted

I will just love to share a few comedies here with everyone in case you 're wondering what to watch .. (1) Little Nicky - Adam Sandler (2) 50 First Dates - Drew Barrymore (3) Paul - Kristen Wigg (4) Bridesmaid - Kristen Wigg (5) Scary Movie 3 - Anna Faris (6) Freaky Friday - Lindsay Lohan (7) Bounty Hunter - Jennifer Aniston (8) Megamind - Tina Fey (9) Despicable Me - Steve Carell (10) DueDate - Robert Downey

Love to share (Ella xx)

Posted

Music is part of all our lives and it can bring back happy memories too.
There is nothing more fun then having a dance too

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Music can lift ones Spirit`s,to a
new High ,and it can put you
in a really Happy Mood !!.
lol xxxx