Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Ailean,
I can see,and Understand
why these are So,So,vary Spl. lol xxxxxxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Ha,ha,yes i must admit,i do
like,the Rocky Horror, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

And i also like that look too
what is potrade in ,
"I eat cannibal"
lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Ailean,
This is why,i can
understand,why these are
so Spl. lol xxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

And,yes i must admit that
i like all these too,Vary,vary,
much, lol xxxxxxx
Tommy,xxxxx

Posted

whew, Ailean I think you're record for posting music is now firmly cemented I really loved some these, especially Laura Branigan : )

Posted

@ Liz I forgot a couple of genre's he he. There are so many out there. You reminded me with you're comment, Blues, rag time, big band, swing, soul, and R & B also interest me.....and of course this is only a small representation of the music out in the world..... : ) So the List might get longer........

Posted

Some of my current favorites, La roux ( In for the kill, the quicksand, bullet proof) Abney park ( airship pirates, sleep isabella) Justin cross (drink the water) Johanna ( bobby mackey) CCR (Down on the corner) The wreck of the edmund fitzgerald, SIrenia (the other side) Lacuna Coil (I like it) Nero (promises) hmmm the list could go on forever but this my mood currently....

Posted

ooh I almost forgot Foster the people and The used ( all that I've got) Good charlotte (the anthem)

Posted

I almost forgot Jonathon Coulton for the nerds out there...pretty much anything by him especially, Creepy doll, I feel fantastic, Ikea, oooh I could go on. Apparently I have.