Music - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Hey guys, I can't believe I'm asking this but, any of you younger members on here know some good songs which are newer? Like say less then five years old? I generally like rock, (pretty much the the whole spectrum of rock), some of the old school country and early nineties rap, bubble gum pop, euro and j-pop, techno, dance, trance, party rock, (I love party rock anthem!), (Aussie and Uk Music is really awesome too), some bollywood, steam punk (abney park), punk, grunge, eighties, nineties, some new age, 50's, oldies in general, celtic. I've been kind of trying to listen to more blue grass, jazz, classical, swing and baroque. It's a long list I know. Just trying to find something newer that I like. Or older if you have any suggestions. The music scene where I live is pretty much non-existent so go figure... I will say that I don't like Christian music or emo music, not trying to offend anyone just saying, (Maybe making an exception on the first one for spirituals and some of the 1800's songs)

Posted

I like waiting outside the line by greyson chance ,two is better than one also nice.actually quite lots of new songs also very good recently ,juz scroll on9 will do

Posted

All genre's of rock eh? I suggest giving "Seasons" by Dragonforce, from their 2012 album "The Power Within" a listen. It's a less guitar heavy than their older stuff but it's worth a listen I think. That entire album has quickly become my current favourite

Sarah_Keroack
Posted

Blue grass- check out Fred J Eaglesmith- thou he's not new
Painting
Best Cellist I know- Chris Derksen
Dance-Rae Spoon- I can't keep all of our secrets

Posted

well if you go on utube, and type in bollywood film music, you will get a lot, and i like the music from the film race, kidnap, gomal,jodha ackbar, gangster.
Once you have a list, you can download it from amazon to your pc or phone, and for the bollywood stuff its www.saavn.com
Best songwriters A A Rahman , and also Pritam Chakraborty

Posted

Also when on there check out " Warriors in Peace" A A Rahman, it a tribute to lotr, and its wonderful.

Posted

well the link works, at long last have figured it out copy & paste, so now i can share some music with you.

Posted

thanks for all the responses I'm checking some of these out right now

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MykiA7czF8&feature=fvwrel
evelyn, and all on this site please watch and listen to this, its mon mohanna, a musical song from india, and i love it, it gets me away from depressed feelings and get one happy again, it fires my passion, and the colours and drawings are lovely, i am sure most on here will love it.
tonia thought the colours was lovely, and used it to give her inspiration for the grapic of the rainbow lounge.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Ailean,
I must agree,it is vary
soothing,and i know what you
mean, lol xxxxxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,it is vary good also, xxxxxx

Liz_Smith_44006
Posted

WELL I LIKE POP, SOUL,DANCE, SOUNDTRACK MUSIC AND EIGHTIES MUSIC MY YR WHEN I WAS BORN

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i do know that,Ailean, lol xxxxxxx
Tommy,xxxx