Jony_Star

Do You Consider Flirting As A Way Of Cheating??? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so just out of curiosity how many of you consider flirting as a way of cheating???...me i'll tell you right now...that although it's not really the same of having sex or making out with another person...it might as well be...cuz when you flirt with someone...you're pretty much showing interest in another person...so to me cheating would be if you're interested in another person that isn't me...

Posted

I agree with you honey!

Posted

I have to admit Jony I am a big flirt, but when I'm with someone I seem to shut off from flirting, so I tend to agree with you there xxx

Posted

well i have this question also on my facebook...and well a friend brought up a point...not sure if it's good or not...but it is interesting...mere attraction isn't enough to get in the way of long-term meaningful relationship...and if it does...then that means that your relationship or significant other wasn't as important as you made him out to be...really got me thinking...but somehow i still kind of think that it's a way of twisting it around...idk i'm like you John...if i'm with somebody who i consider special enough...then my flirting pretty much shuts off...i'm also a big flirt...lol...

Posted

I have noticed Jony xxxx, I don't think I shut off intentionally but I just do, I tend to put 100% into a relationship, but that's me, I think it's a respect thing as well.

Posted

Well me and my Partner Flirt a lot, u see the thing is that we just meet up for SEX, As he is a lot younger than me and is Awesome looking,HOT,HOT,HOT.
Sex with him is great. So we dont mind each other flirting, thing is he alway's Cum's back 2 me instead of meeting other ppl, and vise versa.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Well for me and my B/F,it is just a little bit of FUN,
for the sake of Fun !!!!!!. As we both TRUST
each other,100%,and we both Know to how far to
go. There is no Jellersy,or any feeling`s of
insurecurty what so ever, inbetween us what
so ever,!!!!!!!.

There is one Rule that we will never ever brake
and that is == It is ok to Flirt,but "NO TOUCHING".
So i will flirt on here like mad some times,but that
is it, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL.
Tommy,xxxx

Posted

So true Tommy & Richard it can be ace fun, but there is that line that shouldn't be crossed, and let's face it it's fun......but like I said before if I'm with someone I tend not to bother so much.

Posted

I do not have a boy friend, so I flirt whenever I can. When you are in a relationship it depends on how much freedom you give each other adn on how much yuo can trust the other (and yourself) to stay together, i think.

Posted

i agree with Klaas...it depends and what people establish in their relationship..

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,i also agree with that too. ( You must have Trust for thing`s too work,!!! ).
xxxxxxxxx

Posted

Yes I agree too Klaas, xxxx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am a big flirt Sexy Jony but that does not mean that i am willing to go to bed with whom ever i flirt with

Posted

or are you Homer???...lol...just kidding...well if you're lucky enough to have a man that values your personality rather than looks...then you're safe...but if it's all about looks...that's not gonna work...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i do not go for looks, i go for personality baby

Karen_Christman
Posted

I believe flirting to be a form of cheating cause as was said earlier it is showing attraction towards another person

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

I would accept flirting as an acceptable behavior, even for a person in a committed relationship.

Having said that, if my GF was flirting with some one attractive, I would definitely feel uncomfortable and jealous.... if I would say some thing about that to my partner will depend on the case. ... is she allowed to flirt, definitely.

I do not consider that to be cheating.

Ashley_Smith_42677
Posted

We must also remember that flirting has different forms, depending on the intent. Sometimes you'll flirt to get a better deal at the motor shop, other times you'll flirt to pick up someone else who might seem down. We even flirt just to see if we still have it, especially in long term relationships. We have discussed this before and agreed that its ok to do it, but not in front of each other, and not if there's a sexual intent to it. I guess it just comes down to trusting your partner.

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

@Ashley You comment is so great... I actually might quote you.... Thank you.

Posted

I agree with you Ashley to a point. Flirt with your partner! They may miss that. When my partner flirted, many times it went too far and I was alone, doors closed and more until the last eight months. She was constantly with someone else on line sometimes up to 18 hrs. a day. She quickly became ingrossed with the young adults kids of this friend. I finally tired of cooking, cleaning, always taking the dogs out (hers and mine) doing the laundry and then having to deal with grade A temper tantrums when she was suppose to do dishes. I would go to bed alone and woke up alone. I finally figured out that with all the asking, pleading and begging and her either choosing to ignore, or just blowing me off, I was wasting my life. I just hung out in the house, hoping, praying and waiting for her to join me once again but it didn't help. I am single. In my situation, her overly flirtaciousness destroyed me ans dissolved what little we had. Be kind to the one you claim to love. Flirting all the time with other and leaving "single" on all your profiles just so more people would respond is wrong in my opinion

Ashley_Smith_42677
Posted

I'm sorry to hear that Debbie, but that's a real negative of flirting too much and for the wrong reasons. Hopefully one day you'll find someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated Xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hello,there,Debbie,
I have just read what you have wrote
and i am sorry to here of your Fate.!!!!!!!.

As you know i am a fun type of a guy.and
i must admit.some times i do enjoy a good
old Flirting/Banter time because i find
that you can have a lot of fun with it.

The rules what i Follow are ==

All way`s tell your partner what you are up too.
All way`s but all way`s treat thing`s as have a
bit of fun Only.and the other Golden rule is
not to Touch EVER.

And here it is !!!!!!!!
And yes Debbie.your Life will get better for you too .......
Tommy xxxxx

David_Cloud
Posted

I take a view similar to Ashley's initial comment on the page before this one. I would go further to say that if I am confident of a bond of trust and understanding with my 'special' partner then in a way for both to be able to engage with other people (including from time to time being flirtatious) is to be very much welcomed.

I don't believe in locking oneself away in one intense relationship but rather to have, alongside this core relationship, a range of diverse and enjoyable, fun friendships - other people who you love to be with as well as your special partner.

Flirtation can be a way of shortcutting into opening up confidences with someone you take an interest in. I do however feel that flirtation is a technique that should only be used from time to time. If it actually becomes habitual with a particular person and becomes the basis of a 'new' relationship - like I believe Debbie has described above- then that is to my mind likely to end in a breach of the trust with your special partner.

As Ashley said, flirtation should not be undertaken with obvious (or even subtle) sexual intent if you are in a special relationship with someone else. I believe it is quite possible to convey to the person whom you're flirting with that you are just doing it for fun and not as a prelude to a sexual 'invitation'!

The overall feeling behind my views on flirting is that we can become too puritanical, possessive and protective about our special relationship status and that this may sometimes lead to claustrophobia inside the relationship until one partner decides its all too much and makes a dash for freedom!!! A bit more fun and freedom can make the special relationship more enduring!!!

Ashley_Smith_42677
Posted

I really relate to the last paragraph in your previous reply David, as a matter of fact me and my partner went through a very tough time when we first started out, both being extremely possessive and jealous, to such a point that it almost destroyed our relationship.

It took a few big fights for us to realise we were killing ourselves. Now that we are much more open, the trust is actually much stronger between us, although doubt never really goes away.