Fritz_Swenbeck_48884

Death - Gay Guys! <3

Fritz_Swenbeck_48884
Posted

I feel like ending my life now ... I've been holding onto pain, hurt and anger for so long .... more than 12 years ... I'm just about ready to give it all up ... I've ben told by so many that I should give life up ... I just make them hate me more by living ... my sister is the one leading the hate twords me ..... Dad and Mom have passed ... Dad loved me, but he left in 2000 .. Mom passed in 2009, she hated me .... I'm ready to give it all up ..... HELP .... if you can

Posted

NO ONE is worth Taking your OWN LIFE Over TRUST ME I HAVE DONE IT But for the GRACE OF GOD I am Still here today ........ the last time I Tried to take my own life my mom and her Best friend were at the Hospital making my Funeral arrangements .............. THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DO LOVE YOU ......... You just need to Get yourself AWAY from all the HATERS ......... even if they are Family .......... YOU DO NOT NEED THEM IN YOUR LIFE ........... Especially if it's causing you to want to end that Precious Life The ONLY people You will be Hurting are those who actually DO CARE ........... I found that out the hard way ................. DON'T EVER GIVE UP ..............

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Fritz don't ever give it because of heaters We will be there for you if you need us That is why I am here because I am loved here and I have a kot of friends here.You can to just let us know if we can help. I had my family disown me.Thanks to these guys I am still here so come on board and become one of the family.
Love
Alfawolf

Dave_Mack
Posted

You have made it this long WHY give up now? You only let the hurters win. Those who have nothing but unkind things to say are not worth having in your life. Life is worth living. Just think...there is someone just over the horizon who really likes you yet if you are not here to meet them they lose too.. Life is not always a smooth ride.

RompinRick
Posted

Fritz, God loves you and that is what you need to accept. all though you may be going down a tough path right now. He will help you though it. You need to accept who you are and feel blessed. Get out and be with people who care. Start doing things that make you happy. If you have an animal, realize how it depends on you. You are worth so much more than those that scorn you. I will pray for you and send all the love I can your way.

Rick

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Fritz, I agree with everything that the others have written to you. We do love you and we are not haters! We all want the best for you and we do not want you to give up!

Posted

Hi Fritz, Please listen to everyone who has talked to you here. Everyone speaks the truth. I am a Nurse, but I am also someone who deals with suicidal ideology way too much. And I shouldn't, I'm better than that. And so are you Fritz. There are very hateful people out there and unfortunately, some are in your family. But, you have a better family here with people who will support you when you're feeling low. I know that at times it looks easier to just give up, but the fact that you are still here shows your strength. Use that strength Fritz. When times get tough for you, turn to your friends here for guidance and support. How dare anyone tell you to give your life up! Those are people you need to try to eliminate from your circle of family and friends. They are nothing more than poison to you. And what makes them your judge and jury? If you are religious, there is only one judge and jury, and He loves you. I have wondered for a long time why God hates me so much. God loves me, and so does the Devil for being weak and feeling torn down. Don't let him win. It can be a hard fight, and so easy to give up, but you are worth more than that. You can see the people here who support you unconditionally. Talk to people when you need to pick yourself up. There will always be someone who can directly relate to most anything you bring up. Know that you are not alone, and where you can go when you feel that way. And it's not 6 feet under. It's here Fritz. Please stay on the right side of the grass. Best of luck to you. My mailbox is always open to you if you need to talk. Stay strong Fritz and stick around for we who appreciate you.

Posted

Fritz, please get in touch and let us all know that you are there. I hope you can see that you have the support of your friends here on gays.com. Please don't give up!! Take each day as it comes. There are so many here who are only too willing to be a listening ear. You may very well find out that there are others who have been going through similar struggles as you. Take care please, Fritz.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Come on Fritz lets hear from you We are to help any way we can. Please talk to us. Let usw help you

Alfawolf

Posted

Fritz, check this out. Cathedralofhope.com

Posted

There's always something nsomething different around every corner. Even if the present hour see darkest, which means it can only get lighter from here onwards.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

You always have good in you, and your life matters to everyone you meet. Never give that up, you matter most definately

Posted

Never mind the God loves you stuff etc. It is true, but probably don't help. I been where you are and actually down about 30 paracetamol tabs with a glass if vodka, on my own, in my bedroom. I didn't know that those tablets that used to be very dangerous now have something in them that will make you very sick if you take too many long before they can harm you. I was very very sick and I am still here. I not only hated the world but I hated myself and felt very very alone.

I can't say that everything is ok now, cos it is not. There are things I cant do anything about and I will have to put up with that until I can get away. I also can't change things men did to me when I was younger. But I am in line for a place at a great college at Oxford University, and they are also looking at a bursary to help with the costs. I have told my Gran I am gay and she has been wonderful. I have made just a few very good and supportive friends through Gays.com and their support has been amazing. I still have my best friend, even though he knows I am gay and he isn't, and we still have sleep overs and still share the same bed.

If I had succeeded when I took the cowards way out then none of this would have happened and my best friend would have been devastated. I have also been able to help a couple of others on her with problems, and that would not have happened.

Stick two fingers up to those who hate you or wind you up. Ignore them, keep away from them. Love yourself and look for ways to help others, and don't think things will change completely in one go, they won't but it will get better. WHen you are at the very bottom of a pit the only way is up, towards the light and the warmth again. You are unique, a one off never to be repeated person. Don't be selfish and deprive the world of you.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Wow Dean, that was incredibly beautiful! I think that has to help anyone feeling depressed or worse suicidal.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Dean I am blown away at the wisdom and council you put into your words. Knowing you as I have come to know you I know all you have said is true but seeing them sure has an impact. If they help this person or someone else in this world then you have indeed saved a life starting with your own.

Stay strong..

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I totally agree Dave!

Posted

Fritz, I understand how you feel and I know it is never easy to get over depression and the feeling of being unloved. but I have to tell you, taking your life is not the ultimate solution. There are so many people and potential friends out there who would APPRECIATE AND LOVE you for what you are. They outnumber the people who hate you. And think of all these souls in the hospital fighting for breath hoping to live more. Think about this. You are lucky. You still have yours and its a divine gift that you cannot take for granted.

I understand that its even harder to realize that a family is one of your hater. But you can't just sit there and show them you are weak. You cant let them win over you. You have to gather your strength and work out ways to prove your haters that they are wrong and that they will never be right. Prove them that they are wasting their time hating you because you will show them that there is something about you that is better than them. If you have to stay away from them so you can work your way up, then do it. Just dont ever give up and let me tell you that once you succeed over this, I would say you are a man of real value and strength.

So get up and fight.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi everyone - Fritz, please read Deans story just above. Here's something I have never spoke about and only my ex knows. This time last year I tried the same, when my beloved left me. He found me next morning & got an ambulance quick enough, otherwise?????? So, I share the same story & hope you will fight your way through. If I can help - please ask. The best to you.

sumyngcum
Posted

Fritz....stop thinking about the ones who cannot change ur life.....only u have that
power....seek help!!

Posted

Finally. A voice of reason and logic!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Fritz,we are all on you side on this one my Friend.
Please,please,listen ( if you can ),to all of our Love
and Support for you.
Please don`t let all these Hater`s win.
It just is not worth it !!!!. You are worth a 100
of them,all put together.
Please remember too,that when you come
out the other side of this,you will be a much
Stonger Person.
I also would like to say,that,just like
every one else,Fritz,you have got my,100%
Support.
I am asking you again,Please,Please,don`t
let the Hater`s,win,Because you are Worth
100 of them all. all put together. LOVE.
Tommy,xxxx

Posted

Hi Fritz, A few year's ago i had well over 10 attempt's at taking my life. I was annointed 4 time's, and given 20 minutes too live on one occasion, all with over dose's of Valium. Well i joined a group of people who suffer from depression and i have never looked back. The life i have today in my head is Priceless and i Really, Really Love life, Whoever was looking after me, well i thank them as i am so happy 2 be alive, I relish each day and alway's open my curtain's in the Morning and Welcome in The Day. Hang in there Fritz My Friend and Talk too a Professional, and try and join a Group of People who are suffering like urself, as u cant do this Alone, u need 2 talk 2 people.

All the best my friend.
Richard.