Hey - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

HI everyone I am new to this site so add move and if you are over the age of 18 or 21 don't flirt with me thank you

Posted

I mean this in a nice way thank you for understanding if you don't then don't add me thanks

Posted

well here are some things about me I am gay and I have blue/grey/green eyes and I have blonde/brown hair I am loving and caring and I like to help people I get told I am very wise for my age

Posted

I like pie and I don't like cake (unless Ice cream cake) I love ice cream I love pizza (pepperoni and black olives) I don't smoke or drink. SO DON'T ASK!!! I hate it when people ask my age so please don't ask

Posted

I am shy

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

Gregory evey thing you just wrote yoiu should put on you profile its a better place to put it

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with Tachuwe on that Greg. you say if a person like me is over the age of 21, do not flirt with you? what if a person like me is the biggest flirt of all??? if i dont flirt then i am not makeing this group fun lol

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is great yo be friends but it not good for us to flirt could cause us problems. But welcome to the sit Gays.com

Alfawolf

Posted

I like way that Homer flirts here. It seems fun and playful for me and not to be taken too seriously. In fact, he has helped me feel more comfortable with the parts of me which really like to flirt and have held back in my life.

Dennis, I can see how this could cause problems in some situations and I have not seen that here myself. What I like about this site is how we can be ourselves without holding back. I think it all depends on the place we are doing it from.

Posted

I think there is a big difference between respectful and playful flirting and being obnoxious. True flirting is about establishing a connection and being sensitive to where the other person is. It is dancing with another person and also respecting their boundaries.

Posted

Welcome to the site Gregory, have a great time, we are all flirts here lol xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Bruce,i agree with you there.
Firting is alot of fun,but at the same
time,you must Show Respect at
all time`s. xxxxx
Tommy,xxxx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks Sexy Bruce lol, i try to be respectful at all times. i was just asking the kid a question because he directed it to all of us "older" guys.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Homer he is not as sexy as you sweety.

Alfawolf

David_Cloud
Posted

Sad to say, young Gregory now only remains in ghostly form as another 'Deleted User'......I only hope all these young guys find a good alternative site to go to......

Posted

So do I David

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I hope I didn't scare him off I did mean to. I guess I am good at that.

Alfawolf

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,they seek him here,& they seek him there ???. lol xxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I don`t know,but i think
that Gregory could of
been too young,for the
site. ???.
I don`t know for shure tho. lol.
xxxxx

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea, i think i ran him off. i did not mean to though

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Aww thanks Dennis, your sexy as well babe

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I on as much as wash but we do the best that we can. sweet heart

Alfawolf

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i actually miss seeing you when you are not one babe

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes i must admit,it is so,so,
nice to see all this going
on all a round me Guy`s.
LOL, xxxxxxx

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is great to be around when youall are on I feel that we are one big happy family. That goes for you to Tommy.

Alfawolf