hey every one im paul - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

hi every one im paul nice too meet you all im six foot three i was born in england and now live in ireland im tall handsome cute and strong any body intrested in me inbox me

Heebie999
Posted

Hi Paul *WAVE*

Posted

So your Bi now, or is it Gay or is it str8??? Oh yeah and when are you getting married again????

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Paul,
I just wanna say,
that i have now ""BLOCKED YOU"".

Posted

CEAD MILLE FAILTE

Heebie999
Posted

John & Tommy.. you really didn't treat him very well.
I've had conversations with him that didn't go well at all either. (including ones where he told me all about the girl he was planning on marrying.. and others asking me to head down there for sex.)
I wouldn't normally reveal contents of such conversations, but I'm making an exception.
Paul Quickenden, if that's his real name, is obviously a very confused young man, who's having a VERY difficult time accepting that he's not straight.
He's the most important reason that sites like this need to exist.. to give the people who are freaking out because of their sexuality a place where they can come and reach out to try & find their answers.
Yes, if he was being a dick to you previously, you should have told him so, but he really needs understanding more than anything else.
The fact that he was here meant he'd taken the first step, which is often the hardest. Now he's gone.. and for all we know he might very well have slammed the door to his closet shut, and it might very well stay that way for another decade.
I hope he finds his answers somewhere!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Todd, your Comment, has been all Understood, xx