Boisowicked

the gay christian network - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

For those who don't know There is a Fourm located online called The Gay Christian Network It's been around since 2005 I believe and still running strong. http://GayChristian.net I have joined in 2008 been to conferences and group sessions It's a great place to meet wonderful LGBT Christians around the world.

Posted

I would love to meet or become friends with someone from gay christian network. I would be grateful for assistance in becoming friends with other members. Thank you fm Eddie Stanley

AUDIE_EDUARDS
Posted

I WOULD RECOMMEND GCN ALSO

Posted

I been on there for 5 years now and gone to every conference since then and I love it on there.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Jason
You can always bring what you learn there here..Become a teacher here with me..I would love to get everyone here talking again..

Drew_Jones_65352
Posted

Wow that's really cool, Jason. I might have to check that out. I also joined this group because it seems the most active spiritual group. I also lead a Bible fellowship in a town close to where I live. I'd love to see more discussion here as well, Michael.

BL_Fowler
Posted

Wow, there are so many gay men on here so spiritually inclined; why are we all still being oppressed by straight America? Clarity in what we believe is essential, because it gives us leverage to combat the ignorance being spewed at us time and time again. I'd love to elaborate, if you'd like to hear what I've discovered, please contact me. Much love to all...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi BL the best way to ask that question is to start a new discussion...

Gary_Simpson_65949
Posted

GCN is an excellent group. I would love to go to one of their conferences, but have not been able to do that.