ca_artist

What's wrong with guys? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I've met & flirted with several guys recently & thought things were going good until I metioned that I was versatile. Response would be "looking for top only, I'm bottom only, or don't talk to guys who are versatile." To me versatile guys enjoy sex to the fullest. We please our man completely & also ourselves. If I wanted to just f**k only I would have been str8. What' your feelings?

Posted

It's all about preference dude. Personally I like to bottom. Some people just like what they like.

Mark_Card
Posted

I get what you are saying Gregg. But then again do you have a preference of which you like better? I like to bottom once in a great while so I just say I am a top.

Posted

If you're strikictly top or strictly bottom, you're missing half the pleasure of sex with another man

Posted

People say if you're circumcised,you have less pleasure than one who isn't circumcised. I have plenty of pleasure,so to say that i'm missing out because I only like to bottom would not be correct. I used to top.but don't like it as much as being a bottom. So to each his own.

Posted

versatility is a beautifulo thing when we have sex no one knows what's going to happen and by the end both are satified....

Posted

I agree with you guys. Lawrence and Gregg are right. If you're versatile then that means you are a real lover. You are willing to change your style up to please your man and have fun. it takes skill and a lot of love to be versatile.

Posted

Versatility is great...if you're versatile. I'm a top because that's my DNA. I've tried bottoming, not for me. What really matters is being exactly who you are!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I agree with the people who say that versatile is good. Sometimes I like to top, sometimes I like to bottom. I love bottoming with a well-endowed partner. Circumcised or non-circumcised doesn't matter to me.

Posted

Versatile is good IF you're versatile. I'm a very creative lover, and my lovers don't want me to be "versatile"! You guys seem to think that versatility is a choice. Like being gay is a choice. Which we know it's not. You all seem to think that if you don't do every sexual role you're closed minded. WRONG. It just means everyone is unique and if I'm happy as i am, then where's the problem. If you really were "versatile" you'd have to sleep with women also. This discussion is played out. Do what you like & allow others to be themselves.

Posted

Stuart, where do u get the idae that versatile meeans u have to involve women"
here's a simple defination.that u might understand.,capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer. Now where does its say u have to involve a women in ur sex with another male.???????

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,i am a TOP,and i would not have
it any other way,because i Just love
it,and besides,i feel as this is my Role
in Life. lol, xxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

But on the other hand,i can see,
that there are certain Advarntadges
of Being Versatile,tho.
But alas,i feel that it is not for me . lol,xxxxxxx