Will_Max

find a partner - Gay Guys! <3

Will_Max
Posted

is there anyone want to be my partner ? I never fall in a relationship before, im bottom i think, i want to find a top that can treat me sincerely, love and concern me as well, klang or kl area, im max. left me a phone.number if u guys want to be my top guy, my look will not disappointed u guys, my face look like girl as well. left number and nice to,meet u

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

mabye if you set up a profile it will help you find someone

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Welcome to the site Will! I hope you find a boyfriend! Please take Tachuwe's advice!

Posted

As Tachuwe said set up a profile, you'll probably find someone easier.
Get a profile picture up, do your About Me section a bit more so people can get an idea of what you're like, I hope you find someone soon, and welcome to gays.com

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Very good advice guys....

yesamasexfrek
Posted
On 4/29/2012 at 8:22 PM, Will_Max said:

is there anyone want to be my partner ? I never fall in a relationship before, im bottom i think, i want to find a top that can treat me sincerely, love and concern me as well, klang or kl area, im max. left me a phone.number if u guys want to be my top guy, my look will not disappointed u guys, my face look like girl as well. left number and nice to,meet u 1F609.png

Hi, I really need a sex partner. If you are anywhere in the US, hook up with me, I will locate you anywhere you are. AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH SEX. I hope you can satisfy me. Copy, visit and register via this link to have a live cam conversation with me. Am expecting you. https://tinyurl.com/jl5mevv