Sebastian_Bai

HIV - Gay Guys! <3

Sebastian_Bai
Posted

I am so scared now , i got a bad cough, since 3 weeks ,i had sex with a guy , but he didn't wear the condom ..i am worring ...i am ready to test it tommorow .... feeling regret about that .. seriously,could anyone tell me what i suppose to do ?? i kown this subject has been discussed a million tmes ..but ,i need some help, i want live to 90th ... : ) i know i can get the support from u !!

Posted

Doesn't sound like it but i may be wrong....
You probably caught something else, like a cough from kissing.
Hope your test goes well ...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

there are alot of new medications out there to prevent hiv and to keep the virus down undetectable. it does not sound like you have hiv. is the cough a dry cough or are you coughing up stuff? if your coughing up stuff then you do not have hiv. if it is a dry cough then i would say that it is more likely allergies. to be on the safe side, you need to go see your doctor or to the health department and ask for a 20 minute hiv test. once they test you, they will not let you go home till they know if you are hiv poz or not. that is the only advise i can give you. if you do find out that you have hiv, then you can get a hold of me on here and i will walk you through what you need to do next.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sebastian I move these comments from the other discussion that you double post..I also deleted the other post for you...

oh u need help now,,but wudnt accept me as a frend as im older,thanx

4 hours ago by Andrew F
Delete

get tested for HIV now and in six months. Have a doctor check out the cough, you may have caught a bad cold

And remember to always have safe sex

2 hours ago by Richard Edwards
Delete

Yes i agree with Richard,here,!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are Clear,then Please,Please,
remember to have SAFE sex Alway`s.

Tommy,xxx

1 hour ago by Tommy Storey

Mike
G.O.

Dave_Mack
Posted

From what you say it is NOT HIV. That usually takes awhile to show itself. This is alergy season. I think its coincidental. But as others have said get tested. And stop panicing. I know a guy who has lived over 16 yrs with HIV and he is in great health. Not skinny at all. He eats well and is in decent health. (He got it from being cut on glass in a car accident that had been contaminated by someone with aids NOT risky sex! He was an EMT at the time.). In the future..PLAY SAFE!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have to agree with the others on this..Relax and just get yourself tested....

Posted

From an other too old man. WE may be old but we can still give advice. We have been aroud the corner I lot more than u young ones. Whenver in dought get tested and at ur age do it at lease twice a year. By the way where are those young ones here to give u some kind of serious advice.mmmmmmmmmmm

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am 43 years old, i have been hiv since i was 14 years old. that is a long time. when i knew that i was hiv (even before the doctors knew) i had watched over 200 of my friends die of aids. now a days i can make new friends and try to give them advice but they don't listen to me cause i am way too old for them. i keep studying the hiv virus and i keep studying the new med's that comes out. i have said it once before and i am going to say it again. get tested to see if you have it or not