Jony_Star

Would You Be Gay??? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

ok so Chin brought up this curiosity about why are we gay...and it surprises to see that even some people in our own community think that even straight guys can be turned gay...so to me...it comes back to the big question...is homosexuality a matter of choice???...and i think no it's not...it's no different than being born straight...if it's in that man nature to be straight then he will grow up to be straight no matter how much a gay guy tries to persuade him to think that being gay is nothing wrong...he's not going to have anything to do with another man...the same for a gay person...but since we're being hypothetical...let's say we did have a choice...would you choose to be gay???...honestly i have nothing against my lifestyle but as many of you and others...i was bullied in school for it...all the way thru high school...and well we all know how most people in society look down on us like we're just freaks and pervs...so would i choose to follow this lifestyle if i truly had a choice...the answer is no..but do i truly have that choice...no i don't...i am who i am...so i ask you...would you be gay if you had the choice???

Posted

I Personally like whom I am as a Human Being and A Child of Christs' Creation.I am nor any better/less/worse/etc...than the next Person...We are all Created Equal n Jesus Eyes...I Believe in Equality...Straight across the Board No matter what your Lifestyle Preference(s) are.I am Probably off the topic here but,oh well... lol lol )

Posted

P.s I meant too spell "in" my apologizes...) (within the3rd sentence).

Posted

Well I never suffered much with bulllying... Then again I did slam some heads into lockers and knocked a few on their asses when people that didn't know me tried to intimidate me or bully me .... I suppose you can argue the fact im bi.... But I never hid who I liked ... Infact I still remember in 6th grade my naive self told this other kid I thought he was cute .... Long story short my friends heard so I got my ass kicked by all 5 of them at the same time and they turned on me ... I was just in shock while it happened that my friends turned on me ...people I knew from pre k up to that point ... So I avoided them just trying to avoid confrontation... They took it as fear .... So one day as i walked home they actually followed me .... Calling me names I just ignored them .... Then one of them punched me in the back as soon as that punch landed I felt sorry for them i turned dropped my backpack and went off I kicked and punched till I was tired handed them their asses ...never heard another remark from anyone of them again ..... At that age I knew what I was in for and I made the decision to never let anyone bring me down no matter what .... And I suppose I've grown to be more tolerant of others decisions and points of view.... But since that day I can honestly say if I had to id go trough every single experience up to now because its made me who I am .... If given the choice I would still pick being me ... I love being me never second guess myself for a second... I had to grow up pretty fast but nope is still be me

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Jony,Zachary and Jony, I love your comments! I too am happy with myself even though I did not feel accepted during my last year of high school after I was forced out of the closet.

Posted

Hi Jony, if it was a choice, no I wouldn't choose this life style, but it is me and I am happy the way I am, I have had to put up with a load of crap in the past and loads of times I used to think sod this I don't want to be gay, well not a lot I can do about it, it's me and I'm stuck with it.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Well then,i do not know if i am the exception too to the Rule or not ????.
May be you can tell me ??.

All though my life i have always have Loved Woman & Men.
I have been Married Three times,and have two grown up son`s,whitch
one is Gay.

Through what woman have put me though. all though my life,i have now
turned my back on them all,100%,and have turned to us guy`s.

Since i have,then i have been alot more happyer, and Free=er with
in my self, So much so, that i am now a ITEM,with man,who i am in
love with vary much.

But i made this chorce,to turn my back on woman. so what deos this
makes me then ???????
Tommy,xxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

And,by the way,finding,Gay`s.com,has been the best thing
to Happen to me,Ever.

On here i find that i can be my self, with out any fear
what so ever,because i know that i am amonst some
Great Friend`s. lol
Tommy,xxxx

Posted

Yes Tommy I find that I can be myself here, and that is great. xxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes John,it is a vary nice feeling,i must admit. lol xxxxxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Ailean,as you know,i have all way`s
have liked you,and i still do vary much.

I wanna thank you for your comment,
and i will try not to start a trend ( ha,ha,)
and i will look after this one,ha,ha.

He dause not mind me comming on
here to have a bit of fun,by doing
a bit of Flirting and the like.

After all said & done the way we
both look at it is FUN, and that
is all, lol.
Tommy,xxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

And i also find that Woman can & do make Great,Friend`s as well. lol
xxxxxxxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Thank you Ailean,xxxxxxxxxx

Elvia_Beck
Posted

To be gay or not to be gay! Would you be gay? Would you be straight? As for me, I just want to be. I'm a lesbian. Born this way and I love it. No matter what society says or does, no matter how well you try to hide it, you can't escape fact! You are who you are. Love yourself and others will love you too.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Elvia,
I agree with you there. You must Love your self what ever what.
Tommy,x

Posted

i agree...i have no problem with being gay...at least not anymore...in fact i wouldn't want it any other way...hope in my next life i'm as gay as i am now...lol...

Elvia_Beck
Posted

It took awhile to come to that conclusion. You will always find oppositons for all aspects of life. Life is way to short to try and change the unchangable. Just be the best that you can be for yourself

Posted

haha...that's true...already know what it is to be a gay male...so a gay female should be interesting...well male/female, gay/straight...as long as i'm as happy and content as i am now...it's all good...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Tommy, I have just read the latest postings because I have been trying to get more Twitter followers. Because of that I now have more than 200 emails a day to go through.

Anyway, I was happy to read that you have embraced your gay self. I am also glad to have been part of the "crew" that helped you make this decision in such a wonderfully non-rejecting way. You are a very cool ma, Tommy! Kudos to you, Tommy!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Tim,i wanna thank you for all of your
Very,vary,kind Comment`s, Thank you.
Hug`s, Tommy,xxx

Timothy_Brown
Posted

You are welcome, Tommy!

Elvia_Beck
Posted

I love you guys! You have great insight and I enjoy your comments. Now here's a question...would having sex with a tranny affect you adversely?

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Abrasive! I like that! He/she call titles himself/herself a tranny. I didn't do "it", it was a general question open for interpretation. Enlightening to see the reaction! Great!

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Just jumping in from the sidelines...Hate speech and bashing are NOT going to be tolerated in this room!

That being said, I think that Elvia was asking a question to educate herself and others (who may not have asked) and wasn't trying to use terms that are derogatory or hurtful in any way, shape or form. In this case I don't think that she should be jumped on in a community forum for not knowing the correct terminology.

An appropriate response would have been, "Could you please use the following terms instead of the one that you used?" Do I like getting called a dyke? No. But there are lesbian women who have taken back the control of that word and are using it to describe themselves.

You can't see emotion behind keystrokes and I believe that as a community we have enough people trying to tear us down from outside of the community that we don't need to start throwing rocks from within.

If the words flowing from your fingertips are not words that you would say to your mother, your child or your best friend in kindness the door is over there ----->

Tonia
Group Owner

Helen_Lane_Li
Posted

Aileen, I don't believe Tonia has any wish to see you or anyone else leave. However, each of us is responsible for what we post and by saying you are the way you are, death and glory, you have been warned, etc etc does not excuse you from this. By all means lets have open honest discussion but with respect for everyone as Tonia indicates.