What turns us gay?? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I m curious why n what makes us gay ?also curious most of gay guys are handsome n pretty good looking ...so what makes them to b gays?r they born to b?pretty sure not....at least I m not borned to b so ....but y in a sudden ...i become one??even myself I m doubted....

Posted

Some are born that way, some find out it makes them happy. Neither one is bad. But yes, it is true, some are born gay. I would know; I was born that way.
As for the handsome and pretty good looking guys, yeah there are definitely some of those guys.
Why do you doubt yourself?

Posted

what is there to doubt???...it's something very simple...we're born gay...it's not different that being born straight...you're born and develop natural feelings...whether it's for the same/opposite sex or even both...i'm sure we're all born that way...it's only a matter of denial...you can tell yourself you weren't gay before...but chances are you were...nobody is turned gay...honestly in my opinion being turned gay is the most stupid thing i've ever heard...some people's denial goes so far that they believe they were never gay...but most likely you were...if it was a matter of choice...why would we choose to be endure hardships for living the way we live...honestly i think nobody would choose to live this way...but fortunately we don't make that choice...at least not really...sure we could choose to be in denial about it...and live as "normal" people...but that would be a lie...or we could choose to confront the world and be who we really are...because that's who we are...we are who we are...that's all there is to it..i don't think there's a scientific explanation to why we're gay...but one thing i will tell you...nobody is made gay...we're all born that way...it's only a matter of accepting it...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I am sorry Jony bbut there guys out there that are straight I had a friend that was straight and turned after his second marige He was in a bad way and was near killing himself when some of got him to a party and got him drunk and got to have fun our way and he was mad at first but started to like it and came over.

Alfawolf

Posted

so he's bi...it's not the 1st time...and we've heard stories of guys living a "normal" while really being gay...i don't know...in my mind...nobody can make you feel what naturally comes to you...and there are some people that drill denial into themselves...until they believe there is nothing wrong with them...as if homosexuality was a sickness...it's not uncommon still to this day that some people will go far to deny their sexuality..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

He did not have anything drilled into him I know because I grew up with him and we did not have any problems with any differances around us no mater if it be gay or race. We were open wiyh all.

Posted

Turned ? We arnt power rangers to morph into gay/bi/lesbian etc..

You were born that way wether you want to admit it or not in this case I agree with jony ... Denial plays a huge part ... You don't know what everyone grows up with behind closed doors .... Some people are ok with the community aslong as it isnt their son/daughter .... People in these types of situations of denial are at greater risk of depression / suicide because they are unhappy ... Because it gets tiring fighting yourself for so long... If you say you are straight and mess around with guys ... Guess what you are in denial ... Cases where being bi applys ... Just need to give yourself a reality check ... First thought you should have in your mind is i love myself more than I love you ... Meaning always follow and do whats best for yourself .... Will be back to complete my thought .. have to go do some heavy lifting lol

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i can ask the same thing what makes people straight? like saying what is rght and what is wroung.i dont wounde why iam gay i just am and iam happy with who iam and to me thats all thats matters,people awleys have got to try to find out why were gay like going to a dr will cure us,i tell people just be happy for who you areand feel good about what you do in life

Posted

well i'm not saying someone else drilled it into him...i'm saying there could be a possibility that he himself drilled the denial...i wasn't brought up to be anti-gay...i was scared and confused and all i knew was that being gay got you being bullied in school and i didn't like it...so slowly i started to deny my homosexuality...i was trying to drill that denial into myself...i can happily say that my attempt to deny myself was unsuccessful...but others' determination to deny the truth prove to be stronger than my own...honestly...if there was such a case that a straight guy could be turned gay...how come the same situation doesn't apply to us???...again it comes to the big question...is homosexuality a matter of choice???...and my answer is no it's not...now don't get me wrong i love guys and the fact that i'm gay doesn't bother me one bit...but if i would've had a choice in the matter...would i choose to be gay so i could be bullied in school and be looked down by society???...in all honesty no i wouldn't...as much as i love my gay life now...no i wouldn't...and although i can't speak for everybody...i'm sure to think nobody would "choose" this lifestyle...i don't want to stray away from the topic of this discussion...so i'll start another discussion about being gay being a matter of choice...so tune in to my next discussion...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If you a strait can't be turned is I person that hates motorcycles can't learn to love them or were they born to love them in the first place'

Alfawolf

Posted

not if it's not in their true nature...just like me and sports...i tried to like it and get into watching soccer but at the end of the day...sports to me are boring as hell...and i would never watch them...i'm all up for giving things a try...but if you truly don't like them...then you won't ever like them period...nobody will convince you otherwise...

Posted

well im bi and i am not in denial...i was curious wat it would b like with a guy so i tried it and liked it,its a different exprience to being with a woman but i like that to...
no different to me being curious about parachuting so i tried it and liked it or curry i tried it and hated it so now i dont eat it

Rafa_Tena
Posted

Im one of these persons who say that Gay people are made. I think there's a psycology book that says when we turn 5 or 6 years old its when we develop our sexual preference for girls/boys.
And of course, there's Kinsey scale from 0 to 10. 0 makes you completely straight and 10 completely gay. Must of the people are between 3 to 8. So I wouldnt be surprised if a married guy "turns" gay. Or a guy just like to flirt with gays.

Posted

so if gay people are "made"...how come we're not able to do it the other way around???...cause with things like this..you would think either way is also possible...what did i do to be "made" gay???...or what was done to me to have "made" me gay???...how could i have avoided being "made" gay???...and if this is the case how are straight people "made"???...how could i a 25 year old guy be "made" straight???...please feel free to enlighten me even more...

Posted

Only logical explanations would be a shit ton of starch and a pressing iron... Straight .... But still gay

Posted

right???...i mean honestly...call me stubborn, hard-headed, or close minded...but i can't see it...i'm just waiting on some answers tho...maybe i'll learn something...maybe not...

Posted

When I was born, even now, despite knowing my sexuality, I cannot connect to many people around me. Even in the simple pleasures of life. To this day, I never knew what love felt like. I knew that I was drawn to males. But I never knew why. It's not that I would physically show arousal around males that I like. Unlike most people I know. Even now, I still ponder what is love? Why haven't I felt it yet? 22 years old, had two girlfriends in the past, zero boyfriends, and I still do not know.

Heh, yeah, pretty far off topic, but I say what comes to mind. And this has been on my mind for years now.

Michelle_Peters_39821
Posted

Some in the gay community will say that we choose this lifestyle. I don't worry about if I am born this way. I can say that I do choose the people who I have sex with, my friends, etc. I know pepole in the gay community who claim that a bi is gay. I can often smell their BS before they speak.

Posted

You're grammar is shocking tbh!

Now I found myself laughing at what you were trying to say (even though I found it very difficult to read!)
I believe that we are born to be what we are meant to be, in the words of the beloved Lady Gaga 'we were Born This Way' I believe we were born this way, amen to Lady Gaga she hit the nail on the head saying we are on the right track cause we were born this way, so chill with your weird opinion it's grating on me!

Garry_Francis
Posted

Nothing turns us gay........we are born that way, I knew from a very early years I was, I liked seeing my mates nude, they talked about girls, I just looked at them lol

Posted

God I hate to say this but I agree with you Garry!!! It's just the way we are made and you can't change it.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

What about,all those,who have been
born,being Half Straight & Half Gay,then ?????
lol xxxxxxx

Posted

Yep true Tommy, again can't help the way your born. xxxxx

Posted

How many 'Gay' guys have actually been with a woman and had sex?How do u no if u r really gay unless u hav,if u havent tried it u dont really no for sure.Like i said before i dont like curry,dont like the look and dont like the taste make me sick.Mushrooms on the other hand never like the look but when i tasted them like the taste so now eat them
Its all in ur DNA

Chad_Rogers
Posted

Gary, I've personally been with a couple of girls and while it wasn't "bad" it definitely didn't do it for me. Still, you don't have to try it to know. Otherwise, the same could be said about straight men who have never sucked a cock. How can they know they are NOT gay, if they've never tried it? Let's be real though, when you know you just know. I don't HAVE to eat cow shit to know I wouldn't enjoy it. Just sayin.