Sawyer_Loiselle

Looking for a boyfriend. - Gay Guys! <3

Sawyer_Loiselle
Posted

Hey. My name is Sawyer. I am looking for a boyfriend. I am 16 so I know that might be kinda young. I live in Cobble Hill, British Columbia, Canada. Which is close to Victoria or Duncan British Columbia. I have never had a actual boyfriend before, I had one a little while ago but it was a long distance relationship. He dumped Me because His dad doesn't like gays. Anyway if there is anything You want to know just check out My profile. If You have any questions just feel free to ask Me them.

Sawyer_Loiselle
Posted

Just a quick notice. My age limit goes from 14-21. No higher.

Posted

Sawyer I had the same thing happen to me. My ex boyfriend's dad was a homophobe. He turned his son against gay people and thus against me.

Posted

You should do fine my friend, hope you get what your looking for good luck xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Sawyer,
I connot see any Problem`s what so ever,
for you not getting a vary nice B/F. lol.
xxxxxxx

Rafa_Tena
Posted

looking for a boyfriend here? really?
you should go out with your friends, party and maybe youll meet a good looking guy. and if you dont, then dont worry, you have a plenty life to get "the boy of your dreams"

Posted

i once asked something like this over the internet back when i was 15 years old and worried that no-one would ever love me for who i was. It was over Yahoo! Answers and I got back nothing but abuse, I guess the people on those sites are nothing but homophobes. But one person did give me a good peice of advise when she told me to just be myself and to go out up town with my mates and have a good time, and look around. Your only young and you will find a boyfriend out there who is perfect for you. Just don't rush to find something meaningful straight away, because believe me some guys just aren't worth it.

Posted

Sadly David this is true people hate what they don't understand .... And that is very true some guys just arnt worth it