Tonia_Docter

Prayers For Those Victimized To Be Survivors - The Gay Christian Network

Tonia_Docter
Posted

I understand that there is a HUGE amount of pressure on teens (of all labels of sexuality) to be dating somebody, so they become desperate and settle for FAR less than what they are worth! And in turn they are being used and abused. They are giving away more and more of themselves than needed and the pressures to drink and do drugs to fit into social circles is all encompassing

I know of a very special young lady who thinks that she deserves to be beaten and verbally abused...she has also taken beatings to protect her family. Her family is at a loss of what to do because she is choosing to sneak out to be with him and they know that he is crazy enough to carry out the threats that he has promised on the family if law enforcement is called in.

Her family now has no idea where she is, he has stolen a gun, she is with him and law enforcement has been called in. The next step will be to notify her probation officer tomorrow because she has been dropped out of school. If he is picked up the sheriff or highway patrol will attempt to search the car because he has the gun under his seat and drugs in his car...along with this minor young lady.

The stress this is causing her mother and the rest of the family is an uphill battle...attempting to breathe needs constant reminding.

Being a survivor of past abuse I can understand where her head is, watching her make these choices and hurting others in the process makes me want to wave some kind of magic wand and fix it all.

Grace_Solano
Posted

It's sad to read these kind of situations being dealed by teens...you can be rest assured that they will be included in my prayers tonia...hope ur well..

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Thank you Grace!

She has been located, but there were several lightening strikes in the area from thunder storms tonight that the officers aren't able to go and get her out of a known drug dealers house and away from this crazy guy.

Grace_Solano
Posted

Thanks for the updates tonia...i do hope she gets back to her family safely.. Will continue to pray for her safety..

Posted

well tonia you know my feelings on this, and i hope they get her out, and some form of rehab is put in place to help the family.

Posted

:|

Posted

Yea, why can't you just have a party or get together with out drugs and alcohol? we can sing He'll be coming around the mountain when he comes, he'll be coming around the mountain when he comes .. haha, i know, kind of gay.

Posted

joey that a bit of a crappy comment to make, one hopes you are never in the position that this girl was, and i dont think it in any way at all funny, and a lot of others will feel the same way.

Posted

I have been through it, Ailean. And my mother and siblings most of them came out of it. Unfortnately they are affected by amnesia from the imprisonment we were all in. Yet we sang and spoke good and lovely things and believed in good in the world to come .. and so it did. Prayer is all you got, right? So rejoice.