Did I go too far? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Last night - and I admit that I was not in the best of moods - a gays.com member insisted on chatting with me even though I said I was busy. He then later said we should chat on Yahoo IM and I connected and added him just to be polite. First thing that went wrong was that he started giving me commands. He TOLD me to show him my picture. I said, "If you want to see my picture look at my profile." Then he TELLS me to turn on my webcam and I replied, once again, that I was busy. After that he hits me with the old, "So, what are you looking for?" line and I responded, "Did you READ my profile? I'm with someone." Then I disconnected.

Did I overreact or was the guy being a jerk?

Pendragonworld
Posted

No It states clearly on your profile that you are in a relationship, he should have respected that!! I had something similar on another site years ago and got a load of abuse and accused of leading this person on, it put me off gay social sites. Some people can be really rude!!

Posted

He was just being who he is and you were taking care of yourself. I do not see any over-reaction. I like what you did. Most of the time when people post stuff on my Facebook wall, I just delete it. We can have our own call about these things. Boldness is cool!

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

no i dont think you over reacted i do the same i just tell tham if you cant chat with me here than dont bother chating with me cuz what ever you say on there you can say here

Posted

No, Tony. "So, what are you looking for?" is the oldest line in the book, and my reply always is, "Nothing, I haven't lost anything." :-)

David_Dubber
Posted

Love that one Michael!!!! As for Tony, no you definitely did not go too far. Some people will not take 'no' for an awswer whatever the question is about.

Posted

Thanks for the support everyone!

Posted

yeah ppl can become desparate yew know?

JJ_NN
Posted

you are not a jerk of course !!!

he was..........

JJ

Posted

no u didnt go to far Tony,in fact u were quite patient,i would hav told him wat to do sooner well done

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Tony,I infact,agree with every one
else,==== You did not over re-act,or go too far,=====..
xxxx

Michelle_Peters_39821
Posted

You are in a relationship. I would have cut the "donkey" off then blocked him. A glacier probably wouldn't have cooled him off.

Joel_Tackett
Posted

Absolutely no, you didn't over-react. You did the right thing. Some people just can't take no for an answer.