hello fellow mates - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello to anyone and everyone. Been on this site for awhile but never really socialized so just interested in meeting new and interesting people.

Teddy17
Posted

Yea im one of those people im to shy about all these

Mark_Watson
Posted

hi matt...i know that feeling

Ryan_Cataga
Posted

Before. But I changed yesterday.

Derek_Bliss
Posted

hello mates, how are you all?, i know what you mean i keep coming to the site but rarely when i speak to some one or post anything.

Teddy17
Posted

Yes all my friends say that I need to try new things but idk

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Hi Matt, I hope you are well!

Posted

The more I am here, the less shy I get. I see this site as a place where we can play and experiment and try things out. We learn by doing. Derek and Ted, I encourage you to express yourselves. Most likely someone will respond. If if they don't, which happens for me sometimes, I still feel good about showing up for me.

Posted

Well don't be shy guys just be yourself and if someone's rude ill keep them in check.... glad to have you guys hear from you soon

Posted

Sun., May 6th, 17:35 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I Don't Post to Often, but a Lot of Gay Sites Charge so Called "Small Fees" Each
Month and That ADDS UP as I See It. This Site is "FREE" and Its More Social Orientated so I Like It. Its Not so Much Looking for Guys to Have SEX With, Sure Its Nice, But I Think Its Beast Sites Like gay.com, planetout.com, 365gay.com Because They All Want MONEY to Keep in Touch With Others
and Its NO Gurantee Things Will Click In etc. .
Just Some of My Own Views. OK.
Tnx.,
Operater.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Bruce i agree with you there.
And i also agree with you too,
Andrew, lol xxxxxx