Younger vs. Older - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I am glad I'm not the only one Richard, I agree with you too, your right for me to have fun with younger it does depend on me too, but is the same for any age, everyone has there choices and likes and dislikes. If we were all the same it would be a boring place lol. But the creepy guys, they give me the creeps too and they ain't talking to me lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

@gary, there rae older guys who has good stanima, while other older guys has to take pills to get hard on's, i do not know how you are at pounding but with younger guys, when they get hard, they are like rock hard and you really can feel them when they are pounding your ass. while older men (not all but some) pounds your ass, you can not feel them. that is why i like younger guys. so i was not trying to put you older guys down.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

@mark cutter, come here and rock my world baby {:-)

Posted

Richard and everyone, I am much more attracted to younger guys and I notice myself often being hesitant to approach them here or send winks.

I do not want to be perceived to be "creepy", like Richard was writing about. I too have seen older guys being weird with younger guys here and do not like it.

What do you you guys see as good ways to connect with younger guys here, without being seen as being intrusive? I already have some of my own ideas about this and would be interested in your thoughts as well. Thank you!

Posted

I tend to find guys my own age set in their ways.. not very adventurous or open-minded.
I'm also very inexperienced when it comes to relationships, and most guys my age would probably end up being a dominant *** in a relationship. I'd much rather be on an "even keel" as far as that goes.
I also feel a very deep need to be nurturing.. like an older brother or father figure. It's not just a "role play" for me, it's a deep need to be there physically, mentally, and emotionally for someone. Other guys my age are more likely to feel that way, then to feel that they need someone to "lean on"

There's a lot more to it than just the fact that young guys can be so amazingly beautiful.

Posted

To be honest Bruce, I just don't now, since I have seen some of the older guys and what they do here, just sort of put me off. I love having a laugh and a joke. I did start falling for one guy, but I just didn't have the guts to say anything, and well I think they got pissed off with me lol.
You find out let me know lol.....

Posted

John, I have had some experiences of flirting with young guys here and they really liked it. I am curious about what not to do. Richard, as a younger guy here, do you have thoughts about what I asked earlier?

Posted

"I tend to find guys my own age set in their ways.. not very adventurous or open-minded."

I tend to agree with you there Todd. My partner was 45 when we met and he was much more open-minded and less judgmental the first four years or so we were together. As he crept up to 50 and beyond, he become a lot less willing to try new things sexually and a lot of the things were used to enjoy together - like dancing - he says he feels "too old" for. He's only 52. I tell him all the time he's prematurely aging himself.

Posted

I've had many younger friends, none that have fallen for me, unfortunately for me, although I've been lucky enough to be with 2-3 of them.. but I do worry if I'm with a wonderful young man.. while walking with him through the "minefield" that is life.. I know I'll point out some of the mines and help him avoid them.. but will they always be the RIGHT ones. There are some lessons that are only learned via experience, and others that can be learned less disruptively, and I know I'll probably point out some of the ones I should let him step on, and let him stop on some of the ones I should point out. :/ but.. I guess that's all part of the adventure.

gstanescu84
Posted

In my opinion, I love it so much. For sex its ok. But for dating, relationship et.c, its actually really, really nice. May happen when I move to the States. I have found older men on this site, the most pleasant to chat too, unlike other sites you come across. There is absolutely nothing wrong, older dating younger guys. Its most pleasant.

Posted

I would just like to say that I am interested in a dating and having a relationship with a younger guy between 20 to 30 years old. I am 49. If any young guys find me interesting, please hit me up.

Posted

as long as any dinasour doesnt ask for a naked pic or start off a conversation with that... then.. i guess its ok...

i like to call any guy over 50 a dinasour...

i think its cute!

Posted

hey.. mr. mark cutler... i guess you will be joining the cast of JURRASIC PARK 3D next year eh? LMAO...

:-)

Posted

Ya, tks, Bruce,. i too, would like info on how to approach young guys....whether here, or in public.....any thoughts from the real experienced guys getting a lot of
attn. from young men, Dave?

Posted

I don't think it's a case of what you can do to talk or meet more young guys, it's up to them.....it's the same with anyone any age, you have to have something in common to have a laugh and get on and have an attraction there. If you have nothing in common or can't have a laugh with each other, your dead in the water before you start.

Posted

I made a discussion a lot like this not so long ago.
It seems they thought to stop the 40+ people from trying it on with you was to put it on your profile, yet they don't even read my profile, how do I know? Cause they always ask me how old I am and where I live, so that put's in all in a nut shell that putting it on your 'About Me' section does not work lol
I have told them I'm not interested and yet they do not back off which pisses me off and causes me to get nasty (people on this site know what I'm like when someone crosses me :P) they just can't seem to accept the fact that I'm in a happy relationship and do not want any 'little secrets' from my b/f cause I'm NOT interested!!!

Posted

Tell them to get stuffed Richard and block them, they ain't worth it xx

Posted

I think that is so sad Richard, and I am sorry for you. When I hear things like this, I just hate being old myself. Why do they do it? It's sad. (or they are)

Posted

That is sad, Richard, but you could do what I do.. and never accept a friend request from someone you've not chatted with and gotten on with beforehand.
Sure.. I don't have a billion friends on here.. but I don't care about numbers.
and.. if they're bugging you, or they're jerks to you etc.. don't "worry" about hurting their feelings or anything like that.. just block their arses.
also.. fair play to you for not wanting "little secrets" from your BF. Plenty of guys would gladly have those secrets if it meant they got with someone cuter, younger, hotter, or hung bigger etc.. etc.. than their BF. Cheating is a very common thing, and if you don't do it, then you're an awesome catch of a BF for your beau, and he had better appreciate that!

gstanescu84
Posted

Very true Niloc. I rarely get dinosaurs as you call them, asking for nude pcis. Think its sick. So i just block em, as Todd says.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Interesting reading all the comments on this subject. I enjoy younger, my age and older. Personality also goes along way also.