Younger vs. Older - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm just curious...why is it that so many 40+ year old men seem to want to find guys in their 20s?

I've always been been attracted to older men personally. Even when I was in my 20s, I almost always hooked up with guys over 40. In fact, I had a strict rule that I wouldn't date anyone under 30.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging anyone...it just seems interesting to me that so many "older" men on this site are looking for guys in their 20s.

Posted

It's the same as you, you like older, I like younger. I just find I have more fun with younger guys than guys my age??? Don't ask me why but I do??

Posted

That's perfectly legitimate John. I don't see anything wrong with it, I'm just curious about what peoples' reasons are.

Posted

For me, it's probably more superficial, I admire their beauty. A slender, smooth body, healthy skin, pretty hair and pleasant demeanor is what I seek. It's a curse as well, I am taken advantage of sometimes. I'm the butt of jokes, smirks, laughter, even outright insults. "Hey old man, why don't you go home and die." Walking thru a crowd of young gays at their favorite hangout, can be really tough on one's esteem. Thank heavens for the few young men who seek companionship with someone older.

Posted

Gary,

I understand what you are saying. I've seen posts on here by young guys who are REALLY rude when someone older hits on them. The cruel part I don't get. If someone hits on you and you're not interested, just politely walk away or ignore them. There is no need to be a jerk about it. Personally speaking, I find it flattering when any many flirts with me....even if I don't find him attractive. It is still a compliment.

Posted

I think a lot of it has to do with maturity. They see guys over thirty to be more mature than those in their twenties, and that's what they're attracted to. I like younger men because they make me feel young, so if a young man in his twenties to thirty would hit on me I would go with him.

Posted

It's funny you mention maturity Mark. From my standpoint, that was why I never wanted to hook up with twenty-somethings...even when I was that age -most of them seemed too immature to me. (Just my personal viewpoint.) I did meet one guy that was just about the same as I was, and he was nice, but incredibly boring.

Even now at 36, I think that if I was single I would probably still go after men in their 40s and 50s.

Posted

Tony....i had my first sex at 15 with a guy 45....that was 45 years ago....nothing has changed....when u get older.......u want to be younger...so we older guys gravitate to what we once were.....and cant have any more in our own bodies....so we get the next best thing...a young hard body to place all of our sexual desires and emotions on....Dave

Posted

Dave,

Thanks for adding your input. When I was 14 I seduced a 38 year old man...and no, I was not molested...as I said, I seduced HIM. Perhaps that's where my attraction for older men comes from? It's food for thought anyway....

Posted

I have always gone out with guys from 18 to about 26. I just find I have more in common with yournger guys than guys around my our age. I find guys around my age so very boring and younger guys are more around my level. I have been told by many that I have a young spirit that is why I only date young guys. I have had very long lasting relationships with younger guys. I only have young friends as well.
Russ

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

the younger guys has more stanima then the older guys do

Posted

Hey,not all older guys have that problem Homer....lol
I dont really worry about the age,I have a guy I see regularly and he is in his 60s
But I do like to see younger guys the feel of their skin is sensual and they do tend to be more adventurous where as older guys r set in their ways
That is wat i hav found as a general rule

Posted

Mark, can you please give my partner a stamina infusion? LOL!

Posted

Mark, can't you just waive your magic wand? You know...like in Harry Potter, "Staminmos!" or "Rigididness!"

Posted

i have never been able to connect with any guy close to my age... but i seem to be so much more comfortable with old dinasoars...

i dunno.. i guess it's because younger guys don't really find me attractive.. but older guys do...

and that gives me a huge boost in the "confidence" department !

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Tony, I don't remember THAT magic wand in any Harry Potter movies. However, I have seen photos of his "wand" before.

Posted

ur right Homer.....and i am glad....as long as their cock is where i want it....who cares....once they have shot their load....ya thats when i like their stamina....just another 15 min...until i get fucked again...ooohhhhh

Posted

i hate older guys than me i dont even like guys my age they make my skin crawl always got on better with younger guys and still do even as just mates i think its the fact that older guys have more miles on the clock have more baggage and more pre set ideas about they expect from meeting other gay guys they cant just be friends they feel the need to bed everything in sight

Posted

I don't agree with that Steve, I have always liked younger too, but I can't say that I want to bed everything in site! Do you?, as you are a older guy?
Same as you I have always had more in common with younger and have more fun, and quality time.
There is a big but though, there are some older guys that are creepy towards younger, I see it on here a lot.

Posted

Archetypes of men, there are several, but depends on the personal views of each, and their experiences.

I fully agree with John, you can have more fun with younger, but that fun depends on you too.

I've always had an appreciation for men older than me, perhaps psychological issues.

I'm trying to change my routine of older men, for guys my age.

But, there are some older guys that are creepy towards younger, I see it on here too !