Andy_Oliver

telling? - Gay Guys! <3

Andy_Oliver
Posted

Im starting this so i can find out if anyone knows how to tell if someone is gay or not? this would realy help

Posted

yes andy

after you have been out for awhile it is easy to tell a gay guy.
i assume you are young and just starting to look and find out if a guy is "gay"

first thing is eye contact... if you are looking them, in the eyes and they look back like they are interested, that is a good sign

if they look at your basket showing a bludge ( a cock) that is a good sign

those are a couple of things to look for in other guys.... if you are trying to find out of someone can tell if you are gay,,, lot of other things need to be talked about. send me a message back if i can be of any help... we can talk on the phone... or i will try to answer any of your questions on line jerry

Ryan_Cataga
Posted

But they get mad when I stare at them, does that mean they aren't gay guys?

Posted

You know what. With all respect,you guys are kidding. If you want to find a gay guy,then go where gay guys are. There are gay guys in every aspect of life,and many of them,you would never know are gay. Politicians,actors, musicians,athletes. You wanna how to tell if a guy is gay? If he's hitting on you...

Posted

Easiest way to tell johnny

Andy_Oliver
Posted

thanks for the advice and whos johnny

Posted

ill tll you what you wanna know i lived everywhere and no everything

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i just ask easy and done simple

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Andy,i am glad that you have Brought this subject up. I am a 63 year old,and even at my age, i am sorry to say,that i am in the same boat as you are, May be,we can both find out together ??????. Tommy,xxxx

Posted

i vcant tell now,,i used to have good gaydar,,i dont agree with jerry,,not everyone looks at your cock/bulge,,i never do..and even if if you make eye contacy dosnt mean he fancies you,,cud be straight n thinking jhes gay ,,keep away..or he cud b gay n just saying theres another one of us

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I have a Vary,vary,stong Feeling you know, that you just cannot,tell,who is,& who is not Gay,by just Looking or Walking by some one,??? As i am a vary straight acting Gay Guy,and i feel 100 % shure that i am invisible, and i do not think that any, but any one,would even dream in a millian year`s,would ever gess that i was a Gay man.by just looking or walking passed me. And i also think,that this also applies to other Gay men,too ?? Is there any one out there who can PROVE me WRONG, ( please )
Tommy,xxxx

Posted

I agree Tommy, you just can't tell by looking alone, I am the same very str8 acting so I find know ones knows unless I say, and I look at some guys and think the same, you would never know. It's only by talking and getting to know each other I think you find out...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I thank you,John,for comfirming.
Thank you.xxxxx

Posted

Good Comments. I think the over all agree that you really can't tell by just looking.

Posted

So true Johnny

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Jonny,it is nice to
see you back. lol

Heebie999
Posted

I've never been able to tell, some of us just seem to have functioning "gaydar" and probably never will.
I do wish you luck finding a way to figure guys out.

Posted

But then again, maybe some guys don't want to be 'figured out'.....;-)

Posted

So true,remember,many are still in the closet. Here's another thing. Take a look a the "Men for men" section of craigslist. Personally I've met quite a few guys from there,and everyone of them are on the "DL",or Down low. I know guys with girlfriends,or married with kids,but the wife and kids no nothing. You might say,"Well maybe they're bi-sexual",or exploring. Maybe they are,but if you ask them they will say they're strait. This is an example of why personally I tend to feel,that you just don't know until the guy pulls it out somewhere other than the urinal,and he wants to show it to you. or maybe he invites for a drink,that's a start. Just always remember to be careful.

Rafa_Tena
Posted

Well it depends of lot of things and circumstances, I guess. Of course there are plenty of guys who you know immediately that they are gays, and others that take more time to find out. But a gay could detect another GAY guy, that's for sure. Even if they are not "girly" still exist the behavior. The way they look to someone else, the things they say or wear, or even the way they grab the fork. There's a tiny thing that makes them different from the straight guys.
My first relationships were with straight guys, who are married now, and I could even know who had sex with me just for fun, for exploring or because they ARE gay.
And its difficult sometimes because sometimes you want to believe someone is gay. and Im not saying this rule applied for everyone. but must of the time, it is like this.
That's my opinion.

Posted

lol and rafa your cute lol thpught i would throw that in and yeah you cant really tell though i been pulling it off for years even thoufh o purposely leave open questionble actions that i do to test others or to check and see if they are i learned how to model walk but like a straight sexy guy and i doit occosionally to see who watches and some guys do and some don't even notice

Posted

2 thingz by which one can be sure a guy is gay:
1 When you go out to a bar or a club, he drinks Cosmos only, and
2 He uses the word ‘fabulous’ really often :-)

What else? Should be fun to create a list which everyone can add to

M.

Posted

my sister must be as everythings fabulous with her,,lol,shes str8 n with 2nd partner

Andy_Oliver
Posted

So i guess there isnt really a way to tell...bumer...but thanks for the info yall

Posted

andy... i think as you grow older it will be easier to tell if a guy is gay or not... i was one of the first guys to comment on this.... and yes of course if you are in a gay bar, we all assume all are gay... that was some one's comment... but since i am a outgoing guy, and if i see a hot guy, not problem where ever you
are, to just say hi,,, talk,, and within a few moments you will fine out,,,,, just be friendly as see what happens... i have a lot of male friends that are not gay,,, and we still have a good time doing a lot of stuff together... enough.. be happy and just talk...... love to chat with U is ya want.. answer and will give you my phone.. or ? hug jerry