Facebook Friends - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

By the way, I have been told my cover images is slightly inappropriate, but if anyone wants to friend me on Facebook, you can find me at: http://www.facebook.com/tonysmith1975

Tommy_Storey
Posted

As you know Tony,
we are all ready
Friend`s on FB.
Tommy,xxxx

Posted

You are seriously milking that inappropriate thing, move on and grow up!

Posted

That was really uncalled for Richard.

I'm not milking anything. I apologized to you and then and then I dropped the subject in the other thread I included the information here simply to warn other people who may find it inappropriate as you did.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Some fuckface blocked me from accepting new friends on Facebook. I tried and will again in 9 days, 2 hrs.

Posted

You are milking it!
You're just saying it's uncalled for because you don't like that fact that what I'm saying is true!
You're bringing it up constantly and to me you seem to be really sarcastic about it!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Tim,how can some one else hack your
F.B, ???, I thought that it was safe on
there from hacker`s. ????
xxxx

Posted

Hello Guys !

Everybody can add me in Facebook, my name profile it's Richard Pasquale

See you there !

Posted

Wel I think I found you lol. Hehehe

Posted

Richard,

I searched for you, but it came up with 3 profiles and none of them had a picture of you. If you want to add me, you can at http://www.facebook.com/tonysmith1975

Posted

Gotcha! :-)

Posted

Nice, let's get some fun now !

Posted

Tony, my Facebook is for my close friends and family only.
So thanks for the offer, but no I won't be adding you.
Thank you once again though.

Posted

Richard the Facebook add was a general invitation and seeing as something on his page bothered you he's simply stating a enter at your own risk ... No need to be rude or take on such self righteous attitude

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Tommy, I think it IS safe. What happened is that someone complained that I had added them as a friend and that it did not know them, so Facebaook blocked me from adding new friends for 16 days.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Richard, the link you provided isn't working for me and I can't find you on Facebook. Hmm?

Zachary_Smith
Posted

Richard,
I sent you a friend reqeust on facebook... Can you add me then message me please?...

Thanks..

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Weird, Tony, I could add Richard as a friend on Facebook but for you it said that multiple people have complained (bullshit) and I can't add anyone for 8 days and 4 hrs. I feel like canceling my account!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Richard, I finally found you. I was using De Pasquale. It didn't work.

Posted

Sorry Tim, I'm not sure why Facebook is giving you such grief.

Posted

Sun., May 6th, 20:50 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Interesting Topic. As I See It, Facebook is Paranoid of Gay People. Your Straight, Your OK., Your Gay, Its Open Season on Gay People. I'm on Some Gay Groups and If I See it Once, I See It All the Time, - "I'm BLOCKED - Please Add Me".
I'm a Gay Hobbiest - Trains, Model Railroads, Space/Science Fiction, and I Follow Resources/Mining and Oil/Gas etc.
Facebook is "Two Faced" as I See It. Says "Add Friends/Associates" If You Do, You Get Blocked with NO WARNING etc. I Like "My Space" Better. NO Restrictions Add Anyone You Like - Gay/Straight etc. I Found My Space to B More "Gay Friendly' Then Facebook From My Experience. If I Had My Way., I'd STAY on My Space. Unfortunately the Sad Fact is ALL the Action is on FB. and
so They Get to Abuse Their Power & Athourity and That's NOT Good as I See It.
I'm Block for 30 Days so FB Won't Let Me add Friends/Associates. You Can Find Me Under "Andrew W Matheson" and I Have a Picture of Me With a Yellow
Helmet. Feel Free to Add Me In.
Tnx.,
Operater.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I just got a message from Twitter that I had exhausted my limits of people I follow so it's not just FB.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I thought that the two were Unlimited,up too
a point Tim, ?????. lol
xxxx