William_Gutiérrez

What works? - Gay Guys! <3

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

I've seen commercials for products such as the TriaLazer, No-No and several other hair removal products. I don't mind my own body and facial hair, but I'd rather it not be there. My main concern is the cost of these products and how effective they really are. Does anyone know vía experiance or seen to work? Which would be best?

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Sorry William,i cannot help you there, xxxx

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

It otay. ^.^

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well william in talkin g with a couple of guys who swim thay shave alot to emove hair makes tham swim better being smooth mosty of tham ae useing a poduct called nads , thay say it a slow peosess but it removes the hair and in time verry little grows back ove time and for some thee at the point where thee almost none growing back oh and thay use nads fo men as for outher ways i dont but i wouldd not invest in anything expansive with out talking to people who have used the product

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

Thanx you, I look into it. I wasn't planning on investing much yet, just checkin out the market. I Glad to hear new product for mi to research. In all honesty, it the shaving I'm most concerned about. even though with mos product I only need shave 2-4 times at most before hair stop coming back, I never have down there shaved. I know this odd to ask but.... how do people shave... down there? I afraid I'd cut myself. That why I reluctant to do any of the product.

Cameron_Jones
Posted

you can get special electric shavers which work quite well, i used one called a bodygroomer from phillips. it has attchments for different lengths but if you want a smooth finish it will only last for a few days before it grows back. much better than having sharp razors down there tho! if u really want smooth there is nothing better than professional waxing but maybe this nads product is good for at home. maybe i will try it too!

William_Gutiérrez
Posted

Thanx you, although, knowing my luck with technology, I probably get shaver to do hand stand before I figure out how to work it. No ask how, it'll happen. I'm wierd like that. xD But anyways, that Nads product is starting to sound more appealing. The Biggest Final Question I has is; is it permanent? And I no has patience much. Jeje, so within 6 week or so (more or less) result would be awesome. But Nads still sounds more likely. ^.^

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Tell us how you get on,William ????. xxx