Fed Up - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I am totally fed up with most of the guys on here. A couple want to be a friend, have fun nights out and a few drinks, and just maybe sex, but nothing heavy.

Most others seem to want to own me had then hide me from everybody else like I was some antique in a private collection that nobody was allowed to see.

Cos of this I reckon it is best I leave and get on with my AS studies. Its been fun

Posted

Well, if that is how you feel, then leave! Clearly your studies are important. However, I can't help thinking that you are missing out on being friends with those you get on with. You just have to ignore those who only have one thing in mind - which you don't want. You are a person in your own right. No-one has the right to dictate what another person does. Any honest relationship of friendship should be based on mutual trust and respect. If it isn't, then the relationship is dead in the water. Dean, you could always come back at a time of your own choosing, when you've finished your studies and done your exams. Good luck to you!

Phil_Lex_Archer
Posted

As Bill said i agree whole heartedly, take time out and get ur studies outta way and then u can always return with fresh mind and soul ready to weed out the non important ppl in ur gays.com life simples xx

Dave_Mack
Posted

Dean maybe just sit on the side and watch whats going on. Anyone who deosnt want to have you with them in public is a snake. I would be proud to have you by my side. But you already know how I feel.
Do what you must.. I would just sit back and see what happens and above all do well on your studies.
Have a great weekend my friend..

Posted

Well if you choose to leave...i hope it's not forever...and well just remember that even tho some of us are far away...you do have real friends here...it sucks that we're not there with you...but well what can you do???...i wish you the best of luck...and hope to see you soon...

Posted

Somebody on here is doing my head in lol they seem to repeat the same irrelevant thing in every single one of Dean's post, it's getting kinda sad now lol.

Anyway, Dean my boy, don't leave just because of the irrelevant people on here PLEASE! There are some people who really care about you and want you to be happy, you are genuinely a great guy and your studies are very important and you should study but I don't think that's any reason to leave this site, can you please just hold on and ignore them people on here?
Don't let them push you out.
Remember, there is a block button you can now use for them people, which is thanks to Jony

Posted

OMG, you have to do what you think is best, you know what to do with guys that piss you off, just unfriend them or block...if that doesn't tell them what there doing there sick.
Your a great guy Dean, don't let others push you away...good luck mate...

Posted

I agree with most of your friends here. We have talked a few times and you have grown wiser in the time I have known you. Please just take that break from here for you studies, but we all hope you come back my friend. I love the poems and ideas you have given us this year. Also please take care of yourself....

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Dean,Please,don`t let these
guy`s drive you away.
Also please remember,Dean,
we are your FRIEND`S.
Tommy,xx

Posted

well the block button isn't only thanks to me...it's also thanks to many of you who agreed with me...and yes blocking them and reporting them is the best we can do...i hope your panic button idea gets approved Richard...sounds better than just blocking...but to be honest sometimes even constantly blocking gets to you...that why i posted it up on my status...so far i've avoided them...then again it's too soon to tell...it's only been 3 days...but so far i haven't been harassed...so i'd like to think that's it's working...and i think i'm gonna have to keep mentioning it every time i update my status...just to avoid them...but well we're not alone in this...other people are getting this type of attention too...it's best not to let them get the better of us...because if we all start leaving...there won't be many interesting people to talk to...and again let's not punish our good friends for what the perverted jerks make us feel...

Posted

dont leave please dean i like u alot and ur points of views are very interesting so please stay awhile if u may?......

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Don`t let e`m win,!!!!!!!!!!!, xxx