Picking up pieces .. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I posted about me knowing this guy ... I had fallen hard for and didn't want to do anything to make him doubt about my intrest in him.... Well I went to the carnival yesterday with some friends ... And I saw him making out with another guy ....... Its getting more and more tiring trying to believe people..... He spotted me when I saw him .... I just smiled and went my way with my friends completely crushed, but didn't break down .... And boy did I want to....the whole night was a haze .. the rides actually made me relax and made me feel like I was flying away when I closed my eyes.... Up to 28 txt messages and 18 missed calls from him , but he's lost all worth in my eyes .... Guess its not really discussion worthy but I just needed to vent .

Jack_Elliott
Posted

Sometimes being an adult sucks. You just had one of those experiences. I am proud of how you handled yourself. You demonstrated maturity - he did not. A friend of mine on e said: "you can see the end in the beginning if you look." He will not change - you will merely compromise you values to be with him. Hang in there - someone who deserves you will come along.

Posted

Ty for your words jack ..... I guess knowing how many people are these days I wasn't really shocked ... But it still kinda sucks you know ... Thinking you've found the exception only to find out ... It was a front ...Does it hurt ? Yes... Will I dwell on it ? Maybe a few days or weeks... Will i get over it ? Most likely .... And still be me ..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

some times it is good to vent Luis, i am glad you are venting here with your friends

Jules_Parker
Posted

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding this relationship that has not happened, why won't people talk... go up to him and say hello... it's no good looking and hoping someone has to make the first move... ignoring texts says I don't want to know, so if that's the case why are you so upset about it, of coarse if he does not know your interested he will go with others... what's wrong with people... I was like you, the guy had to approach me, and I missed out many times because the fear of rejection, the one thing you learn in life is nothing ventured nothing gained... so what if you are rejected not everyone is going say yes.. at least you will know where you stand and be no less unhappy than you are now, but what if he said yes... not talking to him means you will never know if love had a chance.

Posted

Well Jules, if unsure its only polite to ask first.... I had been going out with this guy ... If you wish to know more feel free to read ... To flirt or not to flirt that is the ?....

Jules_Parker
Posted

I read you bit on To flirt or not to flirt, and a lot of what I said still applies, ok you are from a strict upbringing and I understand how it must be for you, but your friends are right... it's not harassment to enjoy banter, and if they want to flirt it's their choice, you need to come out of your shell a little, keep your own values but let the ones your interested in know you are, your not a slut for doing so, just like the hetro world many are going to have encounters before they meet the person of their choice, their not slut's for doing so, their is no relationship if all you have done is eye across the table, it's not a relationship, your friends flirting is their way of having fun, join in your come to enjoy it and who knows you might just meet the guy of your dreams, if you do make sure he knows it, and I will wish you the best of luck

Posted

I was going out with this guy as in we were at the start of forming a relationship ..... I'm sorry but I was taught to respect ... The person wether they are present or not ... My values may not appeal to you but its who I am... And I didn't exclude myself.... From the banter I join in every now and then ... I've been on the receiving end of flirting many and countless times and i know when the line is being crossed ...... If I'm dating you and were going out for a while now .. I'm not going to turn around and stick my tongue down another guys throat... It's not how it works for me.... And I'm glad that not returning calls texts etc... Translating to I don't want to know .... Because I really don't ..... I'm a strong believer of actions speak louder than words.... I need to be able to trust the person I'm with .... because not only are you putting your emotional well beeing at risk you are also putting your health at risk if this person can't keep it in their pants ..... May seem cold and harsh but is rather suffer from a scratch now than a full blown dent later ....

Posted

i meet this incredibly beautiful man on this site and do i tell him he iseverthing i want?

Posted

It's better to get all these ideas and thoughts off your chest!! We're all human and talking helps. Good luck.

Posted

im thinking of your chest right now

Posted

Oh, are you really??? LOL

Posted

Lol you guys are crazy

Posted

Sorry to hear things didn't work out Luis...but in a way it is better to find out now than later.

Posted

I think so too tony ..

Heebie999
Posted

Perhaps you read more into what was going on between the two of you than he did?
Perhaps you thought you were "forming a relationship" and he just thought you were "hanging out"
If you hadn't formalised the whole "we're dating" thing, and discussed it, then you really don't have any right to be angry with him for also pursuing other avenues.
On the other hand, if you HAD formalised it, and he was fooling around behind your back, that's a horse of a different colour altogether.
Either way, you should definitely discuss it with him. How is he supposed to know he hurt you if you won't tell him?
You say you don't care anymore.. but obviously you do, or he couldn't have hurt you.

Posted

Maybe a talk would clear the water.... But i would still say goodbye.... Once trust is out the window ..you become obsessed with the what if's ... And I dont want to do that to him or myself ... Only drama / fights to be had over it

Posted

it sure does and it takes a long time to get it back

Tiggerdean
Posted

You've got class Luis. You handled that encounter well and action speak louder than words. He knows he hurt you Via all those messages and txts but if he truly cared he would not have acted as he did in the first place. Move on knowing you are stronger for knowing about such things and that you have integrity.

Posted

Ty Tom