Jony_Star

There's A Difference Between Truth & Opinions - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

we all have our own experiences...and in those experience we have found some truths...but what we consider the truth for ourselves...isn't necessarily the truth for another person...that's when we think of it more as in opinion rather than a truth...and despite who's right and who's wrong...there will be a time when we won't agree on something and a discussion will just start going in circles...so you might get ignored cuz the other person no longer wishes to contnue a pointless argument...tho it may not be the greatest feeling...it certainly is a better option than to continue arguing...but the best solution to any difference in opinions is to just simply agree to disagree...either that...or just unfollow and leave...you don't have an obligation to explain yourself really...and besides we don't really have an answer for everything...so it's not so much that we don't like to hear the truth...it's just a difference in opinion...but no matter how many heated discussion we have...i'm sure we can get over it...we're all family pretty much...we'll have our ups and downs...it's not the end of the world...i just hope everyone can chill out...and well i'm sorry to see Peter leave...but well we can't control other people's feelings, thoughts, and actions...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Beleave it or Beleave it not,Jony,
What you have just Wrote is a
Truth. lol xxxxx

Heebie999
Posted

an opinion or a belief is something an individual believes to be the truth. Truth is independently verifiable, as is a fact.

Posted

There are three sides to an argument ... My side ... Your side..and the right side

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Vary,vary,good,Luis,!!!!
Yes i tend too agree
with you on this one.
xxxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Mind you tho,there just could be a Forth way, ?????.
And that is,that you agree,with every one in the Argument,
thus,keeping out of it, and just staying Nuterule.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Or another one is to Agree to Disagree,???.
xxxxxx