Asking for sex - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

What is going on??? Why is it all the young guys here are complaining about everyone asking them for sex or cam???
We never used to have this, have we had a influx of new members that just want cyber sex?? Everyone here used to get on and have fun, Why are these guys just asking for sex and don't care about friendship or chat??
This is the first time I am hearing that young guys are worried about friending older guys because of this. To me this is truly sad.
These guys asking for this are sick, that's all I can say.....

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I think it is getting sick they are wanting this and at the same time are saying the old guys are hitting on them. I would like to see it stoped.

Alfawolf

Posted

It's happening both ways Alfawolf, don't know why this has just started so bad,

Posted

ive never seen anything,,tho ive seen a few put in their pfs ,,not looking for older guys.....understandable,,i didnt want a guy of my age when i was 26..lol and a few bringing up chats all bout sex,,so im not surprised they do get asked,,if u talk bout sex,,shows its on ur mind,,may give guys whe wring idea or means they want sex..heaven knows,,im not mind reader anymore.lol

Posted

oh btw ive been asked for cam sex by younger ones on here,,i jusy say no,,i dont want it,,i dont need it and i dont have skpye,,gud for that x

Posted

It's definitely both ways, I get askedcas well but i just laugh it off, I just haven't seen so much of it all the time I have been on here...

Posted

Ive been asked several times aswell ..... I just message back ....

Stranger : Hey am I too old for us to Fuck?
Me : oh! my favorite color is blue.
Stranger: How big is your Dick? Do you have a good ass?
Me: Well I have to say pizza is my favorite food.. with ranch dressing.
Stranger:Wtf are you stupid that's not what I'm asking do you atleast suck good?
Me: Really lol well I suppose but my favorite candy is skittles.
Stranger: .... Fuck you stupid ass ... No hope for the future with idiots like you
Me: For future refrence my responses are the answers to the questions you should be asking ... It's called getting to know someone ....
Stranger: whatever Damned troll
Me: well nice talking to you... Have an awesome day

Posted

Lol love it hehehe

Posted

^.^ never hear from them again

Posted

Their r groups for people to skype and webcam why cant they stay there n let the rest of us chat/banter/debate/argue amongest ourselves.
Like it Luis but u should just send them the link to the other groups lol

Garry_Francis
Posted

I must say I am one of the first to say I love sex, but I have NEVER, asked anyone there size, show themselves, or anything like that without knowing them first. If you enjoy each others company, sometimes that is the way you go but for god sake, you got to know each other first. I have been asked quite a lot to show, all of them being younger, well they have to be lol. But I just ignore them.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes iv`e had the the same thing`s,asked me.
All what i do,is to say sorry i am not interested
and then,in a polite way,just say,BYE.
and if they presist,then all what i do,is ignore.

After a little bit of that,then i find that they
just give,and try else where, xxxxxx

Posted

well this happens overtime...it's probably just that time of the year...this is really nothing new...but well it does get annoying...especially when they just asked you the day before and it seems like they forget and ask you all over again...hopefully with my new status they'll stop asking...i think i might have to keep mentioning that on my future status too...lol...

Posted

Lol Jony

Posted

I guess i'm the odd one out, because although I rarely use the site I can't recall ever being asked to answer such questions. I only have pleasant things to say about the website and its users because whenever I do use it I seem to have interesting conversations full of laughs and giggles, and I think its a shame that clearly not everyone is having the same experience due to a minority of users which lack basic social skills

Posted

well as long as we still have discussion on here and stuff...it's all good for me...i'm not gonna let those guys affect me...so long as i'm assaulted by too many guys...that might drive me a bit on the crazy end...next thing you know...i won't be very nice....anywho...onto more happier things...i started a writing discussion over at The Rainbow Lounge...we're trying to increase the variety of the room...i started it off with a my very 1st poem on Gays.com...most of you have already read it...and probably will remember it if you read it...but if you know any more writers...whether they' write stories, poetry, or whatever...feel free to invite them over to The Rainbow Lounge so they can share some of their work with us...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have had the same thing and it has stop because I wrote in my about me page that I am not looking for sex and don't ask...after that it stop..maybe everyone needs to write it in there about me section on there profile page and see what happens...Just my thoughts...

Posted

What people need to understand is that beeing gay/bi/lesbian .. doesnt translate to slut

Chad_Rogers
Posted

Some people (older and younger alike) just want one thing. I get these messages a lot. Mostly from older guys, maybe cuz I'm still so young myself. There are apps for this, fellas. I use gays.com for chatting and making friends. Some people however, don't have very good phones or access to such apps as Grindr, or the like. So they use websites for those purposes. If it bothers you to bad just do what I do and block the people whho keep harrasing you.