Jony_Star

Well Aren't You A Curious Little Gay Boy??? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

ok so i obviously know that there are relationships of young guys with older men...but you know for some reason...(and i'm no lesbian expert)...i have never really heard of or seen a young lesbian girl with and older lesbian lady...i mean i know it could happen...anything is possible...but i was just wondering...does it happen???...

gstanescu84
Posted

Thats very true, now that you mentioned. Anything can happen as you say. I've only heard of young gay with older gays but not the lesbian side of things.

Karen_Wright
Posted

yes my love it does happen, I am 58 and have a 22 yr old after me. so it does happen to us too

gstanescu84
Posted

Ahh dats so sweet,. Its a first for me. So cool.

Tonia_Docter
Posted

I'm not exactly a young girl, but I like my women older and they have been between 13 and 17 years older than myself.

The reason for all of this is that I act a lot older than my age and am not into the whole bar crawl, crazy drama scene that the younger tend to sometimes attract. I like a quiet, simple life. Plus I work from home and need to know that I can have a quiet zone to work from and to be with somebody with some freedom to travel to art shows.

Posted

aww...that's so sweet Karen...i wish you both all the happiness...well makes sense Tonia...most of us mature faster than others...and have certain expectations from our significant other...i'm more of the adventurous type...love to up and around...exploring new places and taking lots of pics...and in short terms...i need my man to be energetic and enthusiastic...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Jony, it does happen. one of my lesbian friends was in a relation ship with a lot younger female. she turned out to be a royal pain for her. i have no idea what she is up to now

Tonia_Docter
Posted

I think that age is just a number and as long as the couple is compatable that is what matters.

Posted

well i find myself attracted to guys my age...but as for other people...yea i agree...whatever works for them as long as they're happy...

Posted

well i almost married a 21 year old and a friend who is 45 she was always with the young girls

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am 43 jony and i am attracted to younger and older males babe. i guess thats why i like you most of all lol

Posted

aww...if you don't mind me asking Danielle what happened with the 21 yr old???...you don't have to share if you don't want to tho...i understand...and Homer...aren't you sweet???

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i try to be lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony
Yes a younger female can be with a older one...I have too friends that are both with younger ladys then them and there relationship have gone on for years now..as everyone knows that Donnie and I have been together for almost 25 years now and Terry and Sherry have been together for 22 years (I Think ) might be 23 but anyway most of the females couples we know are anywere from 10 to 17 years apart from each other...