Chud

Young teens & older men. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Now this has annoyed me for some time, but now it's getting a bit more annoying since I've deleted a few people from my friends list due to the things they have asked me!
What is up with men in their 40s or older asking me, a boy of 19 for sex?
Why would you want to have sex with someone who is young to be your son? (if you were to have a son)
Something happened a few days ago a man in his 50s asked me if I was horny I told him no, and if I was horny I'd go and see my b/f, he then said and I quote 'it can be our little secret' NO, just no! Just because I'm 19 doesn't mean I can't control my hormones and secondly I have a boyfriend we have no secrets, we are completely honest with each other and we both trust each other!
Are you even interested in a relationship with the teenagers on this site or do you just want to use and abuse them?
You know something, dirty old men like you make me physically sick!
Disgusting, do you know the potential damage you could do? How can you look at yourself in the mirror or even live with yourself knowing the damage you done to that young teen! You are the reason this world is so FUCKED UP!

We have a saying in Wales:

Peidiwch â ffwcio gyda mi yn unig ar gyfer y ffwcio, os gwnewch hynny, byddaf yn ffwcio i fyny eich wyneb.

Translated it says:

Do not fuck me just for the fuck, if you do, I'll fuck up your face.

Meaning have sex with me just for sex I'll batter 7 shades of shit into you!
Maybe some people should take that into thought!

Posted

I am sorry to hear this Richard, that is just sick, trust me we are not all the same. I don't understand why they would do that to you, I am speechless, xxxxx

Posted

we are not all the same i am 55 only intresred in guys in my age group. my boy friend is 54 sadly there are alway guys around that dont understand the word no all i can say is ignor them if on a site block them i would . but also on the other side of things i was on another site being harrassed by a 17 year old every time i blocked he re appeared with a different profile .this became so annoying i reported him an i am no longer on that site ,which is sad has i had made friends from round the world so its not just an age thing i think it is some thing we can do very little about but to me the cure is to ignor and hope they go away

Garry_Francis
Posted

I can't see anything wrong with an older guy going out with a teen, if they love each other, it happens mate. It has to me and boy we have a great time, but for us older guys to just ask for sex to younger ones, that is not right and never will be. Hope you don't tarr us all with the same brush Richard, even if we are with younger we are not all perverts.

Posted

Richard, I need to tell you that on this site I met and fell in love with a young man, who is also in love with me. We met during February and March. The age difference is wide,but as far as I am concerned, it does not matter. Next year when he has finished his course, we will be together. He will come over here for a visit and we will go back to his country afterwards. Lust and love are not the same. Yes, there are some on this site who act like prostitutes. Offering themselves for sex. If it happens to me, I say that I am saving myself for my boyfriend. Richard, I'm really sorry you have had bad experiences with older men, who want nothing more than sex. Commitment to a long term relationship of love means everything.

Posted

I have to agree with you both Bill and Gary, it does happen it has happened to me, but I also agree with Richard, that is not nice to have someone saying things like that, like he said a panic button would be good not just for teen guys but us too.
Trust me Richard we are not all the same xxx

Randy_Noble
Posted

there are many boys that enjoy being with dads-once you said no this guy he should of left you alone or maybe put something in your profile to let people know but there is a wide variety of interest out there. many aren't as fortunate as you to have a partner- all my relations have been for a fling- sad to say- but maybe someday

Posted

i think the going straight for sex thing is not right - for me it is all about if the person not going to use my autism to take advantage of me and does not lie to see me get in trouble for things they do or never even happened

do i want a person in my age group - yes but i also have to look at the reality that people in my age group tend to treat people with any disability like a thing to serve their needs and be their bank account and if not give in then it is the we must lie to get rid of you thing

this is why as long as at least legal age for where i am and you treat me like a person and not do all this kind of crap then i will want to be around you and if not willing to try then not want to be around them

so not all older in a relationship with younger is like that - just with things like autism younger is pretty much the only way i ever find people that do not do all this crap to me

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I have a qustion why is it cool to have yong gus looking for older guys.I see this. I see this alot.

Alfawolf

Posted

So do you find the younger boys that ask older guys for sex is "sick and disgusting" and contributes to this" fucked up world" as you quote??
I have a 20 yr old guy who worships me & me him for over 2 years now and it was him that made contact with me! We are all different and make our own preferences, choices and decisions so you need to respect these. If all this is so repugnant to you why bother to respond as the simplest way is to just ignore as you presumably would check out a profile before replying?
You obviously have a lot to learn if you think violence will solve your anger !
Appreciate everybody is different and stop stereotyping just because you are approached by older guys, hey this is the net get used to it, nobody forces you to accept friends on this site !!

Posted

well i can't say it's only the older guys tho...i've had other young guys hit on me too...i get tired of hitting on for webcam/cyber sex...guys asking for dick size and what not...i just don't bother with them...i tell them straight up that i'm only interested in making friends...if they want something more...they can look somewhere else...and bam they leave...i say just ignore them Richard if they keep insisting...report them...i do agree with your idea of a panic button...saves us the trouble and does 2 things at once...

Posted

also if i may make a a point...& i hope this doesn't start anything again...but this is the main reason why i'm so against under age users coming on to the site...because we can barely handle them among ourselves and how are we supposed to protect and look out for them when we're looking out for ourselves???...

Posted

Very true Jony, would keep it simple,

Posted

- DONT YOU THINK THIS IS GOING ON TO LONG IF SOME ONE APPROACHES YOU ON LINE THAT YOU FIND OFFENSIVE TELL TO GO AWAY OR BLOCK THEM IT IS SO SIMPLE I THINK THAT IT S DRAMA THAT YOU LIKE AND THE FANTASY OF HAVING A STALKER THAT YOU FIND INTRESTING IF NO ONE SHOWN ANY INTREST YOU WOULD BE MOANING JUST PUT WHAT YOU WANT OR DONT WANT IN YOUR PROFILE AND STICK TO IT AND GET ON WITH LIFE

Garry_Francis
Posted

We are all just enjoying a chat Peter? Most of us are just saying how some of us oldies (lol) do have young partners, so not all young guys don't trust older. We don't know exactly what was said to Richard, but I know him and it must of pissed him off.
It's good to let off steam now and again, he may feel better after a while xx

Posted

Well that makes a change......I have to agree with you there Gary. Gd I need to sit down lol......

Posted

Peter calm down...don't get all worked up...Richard and everyone else is entitled to their opinion...but well we've made a point...no need to continue saying the same thing...and well you don't have to follow the thread if you don't want to Peter...so everyone just take it easy...

Tommy_Storey
Posted

As a 63 year old,to be Quiet honest with you all,
all what i am interested in,is in meeting new peaple
and making new friend`s.
Yes i must admit,that one or two much younger
guy`s ( 20 year old`s ),have tried to have a hit on
me,but alas i have all way`s been polite and have
all way`s have said NO.

Posted

Poor old bugger Tommy lol xxxx I would like to be asked lol. Where we havin this party then??? Hehehe

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Jony most of the young guysI know would like to meet up with a older guy.Infact they get turned on by this

Alfawolf

Posted

Well there is the correct way to aproach someone .. and then there is the ipraticallyjustsleptwithyouinthiscomment way.... Just keep this in mind ... If you had or have children .... Would it be acceptable for a stranger to approach them the way you approach younger adults (and by younger I mean appropriate age and mental maturity)..... Respect above all guys .. big hug to all of you in a non creeper way XD .. P.s. Smile always

Dennis_Mix
Posted

What I see is the younger guys doing the approaching

Alfawolf

Posted

Well its vise versa .... It's just the complications that come with these scenarios ...falls heavily on the older person .. sad but a reality

Posted

yea...younger guys hooking up with older men is a two way street...sometimes the young approach the old and the old approach...though we expect the older generation to continue looking out for them instead of engaging with them...but i see nothing wrong with younger/older relationships...there are many kind of relationships and i don't think we're in the position to judge...homophobia is enough to battle with...so i think we know the feeling of discrimination on that part...but anywho back to the topic...as Luis said there is a correct way of approaching new people...i'm sure it goes for all of us...that when we meet people on here we expect it to be almost the same as meeting face to face...it really shouldn't be different just cuz we're online...i mean when meeting someone in person...you don't go...hey how are you doing???...where's your dick???...or hey you wanna take a look at my dick???...i mean who does that???...NOBODY!!!...i don't know...greeting and breaking the ice seems like common sense to me...and if a person isn't interested back the hell the off...he doesn't want you...so move on...and for the person on the other end...for now all we can do is block and report...nothing more we can do about it...

gstanescu84
Posted

This is in an interesting discussion. Its a major problem of mine personally as i met guys twice the age of me. I don't find them disgusting to be honest. Its their businesss. Like many of you have pointed out, it is sick and only some men are like this. As Peter has pointed out he is in his 50s, but he has his own fella in his 50s too. I really admire it. Personally i am not into guys older dan me. I have had it in the past, wasn't pleasant. But believe you and me when i say, there are genuine guys known as Daddy's who actually are in a relationship. I know a few guys who actually have a much younger version than themselves.